You are my Responsibility

Take My Hand And Never Be Afraid

Frank's P.O.V

I began to feel dizzy and so I sat on my bed and trembled uncontrollably. My hands shook and I tried to keep my breathing normal. I scared myself from hyperventilating.

When I found the energy to look at my boyfriend, his lips moved, but no words came out. I didn't know what he was saying and gave him a confused look. His hand appeared from the mirror, I looked down and placed my hand in his. Gerard tugged on my arm lightly and I was taken into the mirror with him.

I gazed around the room, it looked just like my room. My bed was there and my closet. Everything. My shocked expression shown just how frightened I was.

"Gerard?" I asked, placing myself on my bed.

"Yeah Frank?" His eyes made conact with mine and I rested my head in my hands.

"Come here, please?" I made room for him to sit down and too lay on my bed too. Gerard was soon at my side and laying down also.

"Yeah honey?" He questioned, probably wondering why I called him to sit with me.

"Thank you," I lent across and pecked his lips. I was about to pull away, but a soft hand was placed behind my neck. I was kept attached to him. His lips massaged my own and I smiled to myself.

Pulling apart, I noticed how much happiness was in his eyes and smiled wider. "I could feel you," He whispered and a small grin played on his lips. "I can't believe I have been missing out on so much." He chuckled, causing me to blush and laugh lightly.

"You better believe it baby, 'cause I'm all yours." I murmered and lent down to kiss him once more.

His hands felt hungry to reach out and touch my clothe-covered body. Exploring every inch of me, he was finally satisfied and let me escape his soft grip.

I couldn't help but get lost within his amazing eyes and it was the best 5 minutes I have had in a while.

"Gerard, I know it's too early." I paused and thought about what I should say, not to fuck up this moment. "I love you." I whispered and looked deeper in his eyes.

"Frank, I was put on this Earth to take care of you, I wasn't ment to love or be loved. I just can't help but love you too." His hand stroked my hair behind my ear and I lent in to kiss him again.

Gerard's tongue slipped across my bottom lip and I gladly gave him entry to explore my mouth. His hands rubbed my hips, while my hands tangled in his fine hair.

"I can get used to this." He whispered in my ear and kiss it. I shivered under his touch and pressed my lips to his again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Thank! XxX

http://www.mibba.com/story/_61198/Kisses-On-The-Necks-Of-Just-Friends/

I love that story, there's the link, its a frerard =D