You are my Responsibility

Time For Friends

Frank's P.O.V

I walked down the street with Mike and went to meet Tre. I had only seen them at school, we don't really see each other outside of school like we used to. I spend so much time with Gerard and I don't get to see my friends as much.

"Hey Mike, Hey Frank!" Tre and his usual hyper-self had ran up to us, embracing our bodies in a bone crunching hug.

"Nice to see you too buddy." I patted his back and he released us, smiling at our expressions.

"Yeah, hey Tre." Mike piped up and looked from me to Tre.

"What you wanna do then?" I asked as we strolled down a random road. The deserted street bought a cold wind with it causing me to shiver.

"Um," Tre began to think and then jumped up and down on the spot, making me and Mike to look at his shaking form awkwardly. "The mall!"

"To the mall we go," Mike laughed as we made our way to the bus stop. We waited for the correct bus and hopped on. Paying the fare, we climbed up the steep steps and sat at the front. Mike and Tre shared a seat and I sat alone on the opposite seat.

"Shall I ask why a certain SOME-ONE is extraordinarily hyper today?" I asked, hinting to Tre and his bouncing body.

"Well, it's nothing really." His face turned red and he couldn't bare to look at either of us in the eyes.

"C'mon, tell?" Mike pleaded, prodding his sides.

"Nope," Tre was suddenly very stubborn and crossed his arms.

"Please?" I gave him my puppy dog eyes, that no-one can resist, and he sighed in defeat. I ran over to their side of the bus and sat on the seat behind them.

"Okay, well... I have a boyfriend." What? Tre, gay?!

Gerard's P.O.V

Consider it was Satuday, I was meeting with Billie. It was twelve o'clock when I left and Frank had left half an hour ago. He knew I was going to see Billie and in return he informed me about seeing Tre and Mike.

I walked down the street and to the location where I was to meet Billie. Sure, I could just appear there but I never had a friend before and I started to get nervous.

"Hey Gerard," I turned around and saw Billie's face. His hair looked really cool and I envied the fact that he could do so much with his hair.

"Hey Billie." I spoked, smiling and sitting in the grass.

"So, how's life treating you?" He asked, refering to me and Frank.

"It's really great." I smiled again warmly and began to miss Frank. "Oh, do you have any friends?" I asked, he shook his head sadly and I touched his shoulder. "It's okay, we can be friends?" Billie nodded his head and I felt as though I had a true friend.

"Thanks," He smiled and looked to me.

"It's okay. And, if you decide to show yourself to your 'friend' then I have a few tips." I gave him a toothy grin and remembered about Frank.

"Yeah, like what?" He questioned, thinking about my 'tips' and what they could be.

"We'll cross that bridge when er get there, you don't need to ofcourse though." I reassured him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to the only commenter last chapter DOOM-DOOM-COOKIE