T-Shirt

T-Shirt

Caitlyn stood in front of her mirror, her best friend Trinity at her side. They were dressed for a concert tonight, band t-shirts and ripped up jeans, and sneakers, just in case they wanted to mosh. Both were representing the band they were going to see tonight, Avenged Sevenfold. Their shirts were different though, Caitlyn's was black and stated boldly, in bright purple, 'I (heart) A7X' on the front and 'Syn Gates is mine bitch back off' on the back. Trinity on the other hand had a lime green shirt on with, in black writing outlined in purple, 'I (heart) A7X' on the front and 'Back off bitch Zacky Vengeance is mine'. Yeah, they were homemade, the same day at Trinity's house.

"I can't believe we finally get to see Avenged!" Caitlyn yelled excitedly.

"I know! Oh my God! Zacky is gonna be bagnin' tonight!" Trinity screamed at the top of her lungs and began to laugh. Caitlyn joined her and glanced at the clock.

"Shit Trin! We gotta go! The concert starts in a half hour, and if we wanna get up front..." Trinity cut her off.

"We should of been there an hour ago!" She yelled, coming into the realization, and dragging her friend along.

The girls pulled up to the arena and ran to the front of the line, slipping in between the third and fourth person in line unnoticed. The girls sighed in relief, glad that they didn't start a riot.

'Can you believe we just did that?' Caitlyn mouthed. Trinity shook her head in response and started to move forward with the people who were in front of her.

The second the ticketer took the girls ticket, they ran, right for the beer stand, each grabbing two for themselves, and then to the front of the stage, where a few had already taken their own places. The girls stood there, waiting for Avenged Sevenfold to come, sipping their first beer slowly. The arena had become crowded, and the lights began to dim. Screams erupted, and the girls chugged the last of their first beer, and popped open their second, and began to chug that back too. The girls were finishing as the band took stage. Both dropped their bottles and looked forward, each locking eyes with the man of their dreams.

Trinity tapped Caitlyn's shoulder and smirked. The two spun around and showed the back of their shirts to the band. There was a booming laugh from on stage and the girls turned back around, and noticed Matt laughing.

"Well, ladies, sorry but we have two girls in the front row who have properly claimed Mr. Gates and Mr. Vengeance." He said, laughing again and looking at us, motioning to someone. There was a string of profanities from the women in the crowds, causing Matt to laugh again. They started their song and the girls smiled, singing along, and moshing when appropriate, oh, and making eyes with the guitarists.

Matt announced that it was their second to last song and the crowd sighed, sad to hear that it was ending. The band played their last two, and left the stage. The girls turned around to leave, but each felt a hand on their shoulder, causing them to turn around. They came face to face with Matt and Jason Berry.

"Hi girls." Jason said.

"Hi Berry's!" They replied, getting a laugh from the brothers.

"Well, the band wanted us to stop you before you left, they wanted you to chill with them for a while." Matt said. The girls looked at each other and smirked.

"Hell yeah!" They yelled together, following the Berry brothers to the back. They entered a room with a paper that said A7X on it and stopped in their tracks. There in front of them was the band that they adored the most, minus their favorite guitarists, much to their dislike.

"Hello ladies." Matt said with a smirk.

"Hi Matt!" They said together causing the guys to laugh.

"Sit! Have a drink!" Jimmy yelled, throwing a beer to each of the girls. They caught the beers and popped them open, taking a sip immediately.

"Enjoy the show?" Johnny asked, looking at the two friends.

"Loved it!" Trinity sang. Caitlyn looked at her shaking her head.

"It was a-mazing." Caitlyn said. "And Trin, you really shouldn't sing. Leave that to Matt." The guys laughed at the face Trinity made.

"Hey! I have a very nice voice!"

"Keep telling yourself that babe." Trinity scoffed and turned around, bumping into the chest of a sweaty man.

"I like your voice." He said softly in that voice that she'd recognize a mile away, the slight, almost unnoticeable lisp in it.

"Really?" She asked looking up into his face, locking her eyes with his.

"Yeah," He said, leaning closer to her so that his mouth was close to her ear, "I'd like it even more if it was screaming my name." He said so only she could her.

She smirked and leaned up to his ear. "Then, why don't you make me?" She asked, hearing him swallow the lump in his throat.

"Well guys, if you'd excuse us." Zacky said grabbing her hand and pulling her away, leaving her laughter behind her.

"Now, this is awkward." Caitlyn said looking at the three men in front of her.

"What is?" Jimmy asked.

"Well, my best friend just became Zacky Vengeance's groupie." The guys all laughed.

"Why don't you come have a seat?" Matt asked, pointing to the love seat located across from him, it's back to the door. She took his advice and sat down, taking another swig of her drink.

"What was your favorite part of tonight?" Johnny asked.

"Probably the shout-out to me and Trin." She said, not wanting to tell them the truth. Her favorite part of the night was when Syn Gates blew a kiss out to her.

"Well, that's a let down, since you claimed me and all I thought your favorite part of the night would have to do with me." She heard his voice, and went stiff. This was really happening. She was meeting the man of her dreams.

"Well, it kind of was about you." She said, not turning around.

"Yeah Gates, her shirt was about you." Matt said with a chuckle.

"That is true." She heard from right beside me, as the couch shifted. "So, what's your name pretty lady?"

"Caitlyn."

"Shit! We didn't ask your friends name before Zack stole her away." Jimmy said with a laugh.

"Her name is Trinity."

"Oh, well, now we know." Jimmy said happily, popping open another beer. The door opened up, and three women entered the room. Jimmy, Johnny, and Matt all smiled, standing up.

"Well, sorry to cut our chat short Caitlyn, but we have to leave you two alone now." Johnny said going over to the taller of the three women and kissing her on the cheek.

"Yeah, maybe we'll see ya around." Jimmy said waving and making his way to the shortest of the women.

"Yeah, here's our house number, you and Trinity call us sometime. OK?" Matt asked handing her a paper and walking to the last of the women, pecking her on the lips.

"Of course. Bye guys." She said with a wave as they walked out the room.

"Well, now what?" Brian asked.

Caitlyn turned to face him. "That's kind of up to you considering I have no clue where I am right now." She said, smiling at him.

"I guess you're right. She, I'm yours huh?"

"Damn straight."

"Wanna prove that to me?"

"Maybe."

"You're a woman of few words aren't you?" She shrugged, and he laughed. "I like you. Maybe we can go out sometime?"

"Yeah."

"Can I kiss you?" Caitlyn didn't answer him but kissed him on the lips. "I'll take that as a yes. My t-shirt girl."
♠ ♠ ♠
One-shot for Time.For.Bullets! I hope you like it girl! ^_^