Song Of The Heart

Finale

Image
Image
Image

We were all over the news. Page 6 of People had weekly updates about us, E! News always included a small segment dedicated to us, and Perez Hilton created a whole web page for us, well more like fan site.

Us, Nick Jonas and I.

It’s crazy how perfectly everything turned out. How in synch everything fell.

The moment we kissed, in front of news reporters and all, I knew everything was going to be alright.

That night we left the award show hand in hand. Smiles and all.

There was something so shameless about our relationship. Something so pure.

Every press event I do they asked me about him, my boyfriend of 3 months. Instead of changing the subject I talk about him aimlessly, always giddy like a little school girl.

Nick seemed to grow out of his shyness as well. He openly talks about me, something he’s never done in a past relationship.

I even took him to San Francisco to meet my family.

Maybe we’re moving just a little to fast, and maybe we’re getting in over our heads. But none of that matters. In my whole 17 years of living nothing has clicked and completed me like this.

It doesn’t matter if ten years down the line we’re not together, it doesn’t matter if we fight, or if we cry.

They only thing that matters is the here and now. We both agreed to live in the present and enjoy the time we have together.

It’s crazy how one song can change a life. How music can bring people together.

But every time I look at him, the love of my life, I hear a familiar tune.

Of one that brought us together.

I hear our song. The song of our hearts.

And that’s the only melody I need.

--

“Lexi, are you ready?!” A familiar voice called from downstairs. I shuffled around my apartment, shoving things aimlessly into my suitcase as I went.

About a month ago I got my own apartment.

“Hold on!” I laughed, zipping up my suitcase. “You take forever.” hot breath tickled my neck. I giggled and turned around, wrapping my arms around the culprit’s neck.

“Would you wait for me? It I took forever?” I smiled; Nick bit his lip, holding back a smile. “I would wait for you for however long it took.”

I grinned and pecked his lips. “Now,” I replied, resting my hands in my hips. “Is my ‘big strong’ man going to help me carry my bags?” Nick grabbed the suitcase handle and rolled his eyes.

“That’s all I’m here for, is to hold princess Lex’s things.” I chuckled and smacked his butt. “Rapido!” I smirked.

Nick stopped walking and waited for me to catch up with him.

He bent down and kissed me softly. “I love you.” I smiled and rested my head on his chest. His free hand wrapping around my waist, “I love you too.”

“Now let’s go!” I laughed pumping my fist into the air. “I want to get tan!” Nick smiled, “the Bahamas can do that for you.” I nodded happily.

Loading my suitcases into Nick’s car I took shotgun. I leaned up against the window. Nick revved up the engine and grabbed my hand.

The drive to the airport was quiet and peaceful. “I can’t believe we get to spend two weeks in the Bahamas!” I sighed happily.

“Then tour.” Nick added.

I nodded and looked at him; he was concentrating on the road.

“Then a wonderful four month tour,”

“With me.” Nick added.

I laughed quietly, “with you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It’s finished!!! I don’t think I’m going to do a squeal…but you never know with me : )

So when reading this I’d recommend listing to ‘Fly With Me’ by the JoBros.

That kind of set the tone for this chapter.

So please PLEASE tell me what you thought of the finale.

I don’t really know why, but I’d love to know what you thought.

XOXO Jess