Song Of The Heart

So You Wont Kill Me?

Image

Interlude: Jonas and Lewis, creating musical magic?!

Okay everyone knows and loves the all too famous and recognizable Alexandra Lewis right? (I know I sure do) And girls nearly piss their pants when a familiar Jonas enters the air way, (ditto again!) but what would happen if these all too famous teens got together, had some chemistry, and became Hollywood’s ‘it’ couple? Luckily we don’t have to wait to long to see, Alexandra Lewis and Nick Jonas, alongside his brothers, have officially confirmed that they will perform alongside one another during the 2009 VMA’s! But that’s only the beginning! New photos have been leaked of a certain Jonas and Lewis cozying it up on a central park bench.

Photos have yet to grace my eyes but luckily for you lovely folks I cooked up my own picture of the duo:

Image

Wouldn’t they just look so hot together! Let’s hope this is more then just a studio fling, and if it isn’t-Nick you can call me anytime! But there’s just one question…what happened to Nelena? You know Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas’s once ‘relationship’. Although the pair has yet to go public with these allegations let’s hope it’s not true that Nick isn’t playing to girls at once! *gasp*

Yet this photo seems very…friendly if I do say so…

Image

Let’s just hope the truth comes out soon, gossip is just so boring…

Tell me what you think! Nelena v.s. Nex? Personally I think Nex is a much hotter pair (go Alexandra) Peace out Perez!


--

Sometimes the truth hurts much more then the lie. Although he didn’t exactly lie to me, all he did was hold my hand, lead me on, and kiss me. Then I found out he wasn’t exactly sucking up to just me. Oh no. He had a girlfriend. A girlfriend I knew quite well actually.

Sometimes I feel to naïve to work in Hollywood, though through my tears I’ve learned to carry on. Maybe I didn’t believe it when I read Perez’s blog someone forwarded to me, but seeing it in person…that’s what kills the soul.


Nick and I walked back to the studio in silence; the bustling New Yorkers around us captured most of our attention. “So I think I might have something.” I told Nick as he twirled around in a complementary studio chair.

“Oh?” he asked raising his eyebrow. I nodded and held my notebook out to him, “It’s not much-just something I needed to get off my chest you know?” Nick scanned over the lyrics that were fresh on the page.

“It’s-it’s amazing.” He mumbled re-reading them. It was just then that I realized we were in the studio alone. Kevin and Joe left an hour ago. Something about wasting their time not being productive, who knows?

“No really I think you’ve got something here.” Nick grinned handing me back my journal. “How do you come up with this stuff?” I shrugged and tapped my fingers alongside my knee.

“I don’t know, it’s like whatever I’m feeling-I express better on paper. It’s probably the only way you’ll ever know my true feelings, Collin-my brother says it’s a way for me to feel less vulnerable, art of expression that type of thing.”

“Yeah well you’re amazing at it, really you are.” I grinned and looked down at my notebook. There was no way he’d see me flush crimson. “Hey Lexi?” I looked up at him only to find him looking away.

“Where it says, His hand graces mine, and oh I feel so divine, cause looking into those brown eyes, I just dream of his lips touching mine, how I’ll feel like I’m flying.” He stopped talking and looked up at me.

I bit my lip and flipped through my notebook pages, “It’s good for dramatic affect you know?” I asked looking away. Nick slowly took my notebook from my hands and pressed his cold hand against my warm face.

“So, you don’t dream of me kissing you?” I held my breath and looked into his eyes; his face was just so close to mine, his scent flowed through my veins like a drug. How I was dying inside.

“Um-well that’s kinda off-“ But Nick gently pressed his finger against my lips. “So if I kissed you, you wouldn’t kill me?” I didn’t move, my body was immobile-my head was spinning.

His face suddenly got closer to mine-past the point of no return close and I instinctively closed my eyes. His soft pink lips gently pressed onto mine. My hands automatically found his hair as he gently ran his fingers across cheeks.

His lips moved in sink with mine, body heat transferring, I leaned back into the couch. Each movement our lips made sent a static of electricity through my whole body. This was not normal.

Slowly we pulled apart, Nick’s forehead gently rested against mine. “I think we’re done for the day.” He grinned. I chuckled pecked his lips once more. “I guess so.”

--

“Diana, you here?!” I hollered a stupid grin gracing my face as I walked into my suite. “In here!” Diana called back. I slipped off my shoes and nearly skipped into the master bedroom, “What are you up to?” I sang jumping onto the queen sized bed.

Diana’s eyes scanned through the lab top like they were on fire. “Lexi, I think you should read this.” I grinned and scooted my way over to her, there in front of me was a hot pink web site.

Interlude: Jonas and Lewis, creating musical magic?!

I read through the whole thing twice. Nick had a girlfriend?! There was no way, he kissed me-no one would kiss somebody like that if they had a significant other. Not Nick anyway, Nick was just so-real.

“They probably did have a ‘thing’ and broke it off.” I reasoned, more with myself then with Diana. Diana just continued to stare at me, “what?!” I asked getting irritated. Diana’s mouth suddenly dropped. “You kissed him! You kissed him and he has a girlfriend!”

I quickly shook my head, “He doesn’t have a girlfriend! I’m nearly positive.” Diana smirked, “So, how was it?” my cheeks heated up and Diana’s smirk grew. “Okay, let me get changed and I’ll tell you everything!” I squealed running into the master bath.

“I’m ordering Chinese!” Diana hollered.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG?!? WHAT?!?!-so tell me what you thought i'm serouisly so excited to know what y'all think! :) Jess