The Death Cronicles: Book 1 Demon Dead

Chapter 2

Calms was painted pink and white. Ben thinks that that will clam the clients down some but it doesn't do a thing. Over by the reseption desk was Harry. Harry was an alcoholic ghoul. Right now he was spitting bombs at Josie, who was under the desk. Ghoul spit is toxic, if it gets on you the ghoul can control you mind. I use it in some of my guns. Harry does that alot when he comes in here. When he wasn't drunk he looks and acts like a normal human, but let him loose in a bar, and the whole place is blown skyhigh in chaos. I shook my head and flung 4 throwing knifves at him. He was thrown and pinned to a nearby wall. He snarled and snapped at the sight of the knifves but then sobered up ay the sight of me. "Hey Rayne..." he slurred " What's cracken baby?" "Harry, how many times have I told you that you need an appointment and be sober when you want to see me?" He actually thought about it. I rolled my eyes and let out a breath." All I wanted to tell you that there is a new master vampire..." He narrowed his eyes and looked around the now deserted room"...but they said that I couldn't see you without an appointment. Jimmy got to come in. He probally told you already." I released the knifves." Yes he did. He also told me that the new master was holding a party." I helped harry up to his feet. He was still slimy from the spitting. I wiped the goo on my pants." Yes, but did he tell you what they call him?" I shook my head." No he left that part out." Harry started to sway as he tisked me," That tells you what kind of friend he is." He stumbled. I caught him by the arm before he could fall. He smelled like stale blood and 100 year old whiskey. I sat him down gently on the bench." What is his name?" He lowered his voice down to a drunken whisper, face turning serious. " Some call him the demon master. Others call him Death's Dominion, but he is more commonly know as El Deablo's Sol or the devils son." an unexpected shiver ran down my spine.Someone who had names like that must be badass,and if he messed up I was going to have to deal with him. I stood up and shook hands with Harry," Thanks, but you're staying here and sobering up." He yawned and nodded. He usually agrees with me. I walked up to a nurse. " Give him a shower and put him to bed."I instructed." He will go to sleep for the rest of the day." She nodded and took Harry by the arm. She had to drag him he was so tired." Sweet dreams Harry." I whispered softly with a giggle. I looked at the clock. Shit it was already 6:15. I didn't have much time to get home and get dressed. I ran back upstairs, grabbed my stuff and jumped out the window to my car. I landed just as my car door opened and the car started. I arrived at home at 6:25. I snapped my fingers and the front door opened. I closed the door and dropped my bag. I ran upstairs and went to my walk in closet. I was going to wear a tinkerbell style ruffle dress. I slipped into it and started buckleing the back. It was a sleeveless dress with buckles that held it up. It showed a little cleaveage but I didn't care. I buckled the bottom of the dress to the top. I let the buckles hang off my hips. I put on my thigh high fishnets that had alot of holes in them. I laced up my ballerina style pumps. I strapped on my collar like chocker and got out my masqurade mask and lace gloves. I ran to the bathroom and fixed my hair and makeup. I let it my hair down and shook it out letting it fall down my shoulders, the long bangs covering one eye. I winged my eyes with black eyeliner, and put on black lipstick. I put on my lace and buckle gloves as I walked down stairs. I stopped just at the foot of the stairs. I heard music comeing from my living room. I slowly walked to the end of the hallway into the living room. Jimmy was sitting on my love seat listening to my music. I forgot that he had a key. I gave myself one last look over in the mirror as Jimmy sat up. I suddenly felt like an ugly duckling compared to him. Just imagine a black lace shirt with lace sleeves and is slightly open. white pants hugged his hips, and a white suit jacket laced his shoulders. He had black dress shoes, but black and white gloves and a black white mask on his face.He had tied his hair up with a black ribbon that contrasted wonderfully with his curls. He had let some bangs cover his eye. "I'm glad that you excepted the invitation." I could tell that he was blushing under his mask. I was too." You look lovely this evening." he said removeing his mask. I was suddenly drowning is the beauty of his eyes. He held out one gloved hand. "Shall we be off then." I took is hand and he led me out of the house to his car. Sitting next to my black Bently was his white Bently. Being by each other, it looked like someone had set it up. I started to walked to my car when he let go of my hand. He had walked to his car and had opened the passenger side. I got in. Jimmy closed my door and walked to his side. He opened it and started the car.