The Death Cronicles: Book 1 Demon Dead

Chapter 4

The party ended at 3 in the morning everyone exhausted as they piled into their cars and drove home to warm inviting beds. I fell asleep on the ride home. I woke up tangled in the silk bed sheets, Jimmy sleeping soundly at my side. I tried to move but I was pinned down by Jimmy's body. I shoved him off and he fell off the bed with a thud and groaned.I looked down at him over the side of the bed." Good morning sunshine. Did you have nice dreams?" I said with a grin. He grunted and sat up rubbing his head. I giggled and reached out to him. He grabed my hand and flung me off the bed. I landed on top of Jimmy. He rolled over so that he was on top. His long hair blanketing the side of my face as he looked at me. " Of course I did. I dreamed of your soft skin. The way you smell like fruit in the morning. Your beauty..." " Did you undress me last night?" he chuckled and smiled that sexy smile of his," Of course I did. How else would I get to see you naked." I blushed a deep red. Jimmy was teasing me again. I closed my eyes and drank in the smell of his hair. He always smelled of cherries and chocolate. I sighed happily. He kissed my forehead, and I blushed brighter. "Jimmy stop teasing." he giggles and picked my up. He placed me on the silk sheets and layed down besides me. He turned to me proping up his head on his arm. " The face that I make you blush makes me feel warm inside. I really don't get to see that side of you much anymore." he said his eyes filled with love. God he was so cute. " What time is it Jimmy." I said with a happy yawn. He reached across me to the Pooh Bear alarm clock. "Um...6:23, and it's Saturday so you don't have to go to work." he answered. " I was thinking that we could hang out this weekend." I haven't been hanging out with Jimmy lately since he moved out and I got promoted. " So does this mean that you've moved back in?" He laughed and moved closer to me. I stretched and threw myself back on top of him. " What do you have in mind?" I asked as I proped my in my hands," I still have to finish designing my battle armor." I make my own clothes. I don't like the clothes that are in stores. He shrugged and pulled my into his arms. I'm glad that Jimmy is living with me again. He had been hanging out on the vampire strip most of the time. " But whatever I think up I'm sure it will be great." he whispered in my ear making me shiver a little. He always makes me do that. I scooted closer to him and started to sing Decode from Paramore. He loved my voice. We used to be in a band called Lady of Our Sorrows. Jimmy was the drummer and I was the lead singer. They had died in a plane crash caused by hungry dragons. Jimmy and I were the only ones to survive.