Competition's Just in My Nature

So ever wonder what it's like living with people you're not too fond of? I already know, not that I hate them, I just can't stand what they do as a job. Or my first name either since I my parents thought I was supposed to be a boy but surprise I wasn't. I'm 24 and have 4 younger brothers. My name, Ryan Alexandria Jonas and I'm a pro snowboader. Yes, to answer all of your questions by brothers are the one and only Jonas Brothers. I know what you're thinking right? I should be stoked...wrong! I seriously hate their music and won't go to their shows. Don't get me wrong, they're family and I support them most the time, just not in music. My speciality in snowboarding, I do slopestyle and superpipe. I've been snowboarding since I was 8 and started out with Snowboard X but then switched to what I do now. My "coach" then was Seth Wescott and he's still a big supporter. I was born in Norway, so I can compete for Norway if I really want to. As for living somewhere, it depends, I live with Andreas Wiig's girlfriend Marion Raven in Norway a lot but I don't stay in one spot for too long.

So this year at the Winter X Games, my brothers are coming out to watch me. I can only imagine what will happen then.