Competition's Just in My Nature

When Love and Hate Collide

"So, are you doing anything tonight?"Jimmy asked as he ate a french fry.
"No,"I thought for a second,"Well other than getting to bed so we can move on in the morning."
"I know this club,"Jimmy looked at me,"It'd be fun. And I know you love to dance."
"Well I would if Joe would watch Frankie for the night,"I looked at Joe and seen him sigh.
"Fine,"Joe rolled his eyes,"Just don't stay out too long."
"And well Taylor would be coming along,"I smiled.
"It's cool,"Jimmy smiled,"7 sound good?"
"Sounds perfect,"I smiled at him.

Finally later that night, I had gotten Frankie pretty much settled with Joe for the night. He had the TV which was showing one of Frankie's movies and then Joe took it from there. I was in my room finding some black jeans and then a red tank top as I scrunched my hair and fixed my make up. Taylor on the other hand was fixing his scarf next to me, only he looked upset about something.

"What's with you and Jimmy?"Taylor mentioned hardly looking at me.
"Nothing,"I rolled my eyes.
"Are you sure?"
"Taylor, oh my god,"I smirked towards him,"Jealous?"
"No,"He pouted.
"Look, I met Jimmy a few years back while I was in New York and what not because of snowboarding. We're friends, that's it. I mean if you want to talk about jealous, I'm the one who should be."
"Why?"
"Seriously, you did not ask me that question?"I looked at him adding some glitter to my eyeliner.
"I did."
"Taylor,"I sighed,"I'm so not fighting about this. Me and Jimmy are friends, leave it ok?"
"Fine,"He rolled his eyes as he waited by the door for me.
"Joe, we're leaving. If you need anything, call. And don't be too bored,"I smiled at him.
"Have fun,"He smiled.

I walked back to the door again where Taylor was standing. Getting to the club, Jimmy seen me to kiss me on the cheek lightly which I knew Taylor was glaring at but he'll get over it. Getting to the dance floor, I just needed to dance so I told Taylor to order me a drink as I went to the dance floor. Which in turn left Jimmy alone with Taylor.

"She's in love with you, you know that right?"Jimmy kept watching me but talked to Taylor.
"I know,"He sighed.
Jimmy turned then looked at him,"Then stop breaking her heart."
"What?"
"You know she's in love with you but yet you still break her heart."
"And how do you know this?"
"Why else would she go to the dance floor alone?"Jimmy looked at him,"Ask yourself this, do you love her?"
"Yes,"Taylor finally admitted outloud.
"Then no matter what it is, if you really love her than don't let her fade away,"He smiled,"She's too precious."
"Why are you telling me this?"Taylor looked at him,"I thought you two had something."
Jimmy laughed a bit as he looked back at him,"Ryan? No. She's grown to be like a little sister to me. I'm telling you this because I look out for her and can't stand to see her confused or anything."
"I just don't-"
"What does your heart say?"Jimmy nodded towards me dancing,"Obviously if you came on this trip with her, it's pointing to her. People change, new things happen, it makes life interesting."

I walked back over to Taylor and kissed him lightly on the lips before taking a sip off my drink he was watching.
"Are you going to sit here all night?"I asked him catching my breath.
"Go on,"Jimmy nodded towards the dance floor,"Remember what I said."
"Ok,"Taylor smiled and got up with me as I pulled him to the dance floor.

Dancing on the dance floor, we got lost in the music not caring who watched us dance and what not. A few hours later, I was worn out and full of sweat from dancing so much, that I stumbled back to Jimmy who was already back to the table.

"So tired,"I mumbled.
"You could always head back to the hotel,"Jimmy shrugged.
"But it's only midnight,"I groaned.
Jimmy chuckled to himself as he looked at Taylor,"You do have a long day ahead of you."
"I know,"I sighed,"But I haven't seen you in a while."
"Well,"He shrugged,"You know where to find me."
"That's true,"I shrugged sitting up then looked at Taylor,"Ready to head back?"
"Sure,"He shrugged back.
"Ok,"I got up then gave Jimmy a hug,"Thanks for hanging out with me today."
"No problem,"He smiled,"You be safe."
"I will,"I smiled at him.

Leaving the club we headed back to the hotel which I fell onto the edge of the bed which Taylor just shook his head at me.

"Sleep much?"
"Shut up,"I grumbled sitting up to watch him find some clothes,"What'd you and Jimmy talk about?"
"Things,"He shrugged.
"What sort of things?"I lokoed at him.
"Personal."
"Personal?"I raised my eyebrows at him.
"Must you always be so nosy?"He laughed.
"Yes,"I smiled.
"Well then if you must know, we were talking about you,"He walked towards the bathroom.
"What about me?"I jumped up and stood outside the bathroom door that he shut.
"Well,"He opened the door to reveal that he was now shirtless,"That he made me realize a lot."
"Like?"
"Like you'll find out later this week,"He smirked.
"You're not being fair,"I glared at him.
"Life's not fair,"He laughed.
"I hate you,"I crossed my arms as he closed the door to open it slightly.
"No you don't,"He smirked as he pulled me into the bathroom with him.