Competition's Just in My Nature

Snowball Fight

"Taylor, I-"
"Don't say anything,"Taylor started as he placed the ring on his finger,"I know what's in the way but everytime I close my eyes, I see you. Tell me you feel the same way."
"I do, it's just,"I shrugged looking at the ring,"I'm hardly around with snowboarding and then of course, there's the fact that you're still married."
"You let me worry about that,"He nodded towards me,"As for snowboarding, I understand, it's what you do and I'll support you, no matter what. So are you with me?"
I thought for second only to find myself nodding my head but couldn't speak since it was just a whisper,"Yes."
"Good,"He leant over to kiss me quickly as Joe and Frankie came back to the table.

"Guys,"Joe sat down,"I just heard that the storm isn't letting up til tomorrow night."
"I guess we're stuck in Chicago,"I shrugged,"Not that it's a bad thing."
"But what are we going to do?"asked Joe.
"Did you happen to see the city we're in?"I gave him a look,"It's not like we're in the middle of nowhere."
"Yeah Joe,"Frankie looked at him
"I think you're rubbing off on him,"Joe rolled his eyes.
"Aw it's cute,"I smirked.
"You would think that,"He shot me a glare.
"Well-"I almost told him off in Norwegian but got stopped by Taylor.
"I know what you were going to say,"Taylor kept his hand over my mouth.
I licked his hand to which he pulled it away wiping it,"Do not."
"You so did not just do that?"Taylor looked at me.
"Did,"I smirked,"I was just going to say, way to go genuis to him. Not like he could understand it anyways."
"I thought the point of this was to be nice to each other?"Taylor raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah,"Joe looked at me.
"Until you annoy the crap out of me,"I looked at him.
"Whatever,"He rolled his eyes as the good came to the table.

After eating, we all decided to head to a movie theater not far from where we were since there wasn't much to do at the hotel room and it looked like we'd be here for a bit longer than normal. And I still wanted to take the little bro to the musuems before we left. Sitting in the back with Taylor as my brothers ran up to the front, I settled into the chair with his arm wrapped around me. Being in the back gave me and Taylor the privacy that we needed to occasionely make out since there wasn't many people around the town. After the movie, Taylor took my hand as Joe and Frankie ran out in front of us towards the sidewalk.

"Watch this,"I smirked picking up some snow then hitting Joe in the back of the head then Frankie on the back.
"Hey!"They both said as they turned around and I looked away innocently.
"What?"I looked at them,"Maybe the snow fell off the roofs."
"Ryan!"Joe exclaimed as he picked up some snow and threw it at me.
Frankie did the same which Taylor laughed at until I smashed a snowball in his face.

So there in the middle of the sidewalk as people were walking by, trying to get to their cars and back home, the four of us engaged in a snowball fight. When our hands out too cold to throw anymore, we ran back to the hotel not far from us to the warmth of the hotel.

"I don't know about you guys,"I took off my jacket and boots,"But I'm heading to the pool and jacuzzi downstairs."
"But we don't have swim suits,"Joe mentioned.
"Use clothes,"I told him as I walked into the bathroom,"It's not like there's going to be people to care. And I can't help it that you didn't bring one, I mean it's a tradition at X Games to sit in the tub, so I'm prepared."
"We'll be down there in a few minutes,"Taylor shook his head with a smile as I changed then walked out of the bathroom in my red and blue bikini which reminded me of Norway.
"Ok,"I kissed him lightly then headed out the door.

Stepping into the jacuzzi, it felt good to be heated by the water, feeling as if it was melting away all my worries and everything. Sinking more into it, I brushed a strand of hair out of my eyes, catching the ring that sat on my finger. I was drawn into it. Did I know what I was doing? Did Taylor know what he was doing? How could I know if he was taking care of the things he said he was? What would my parents say? What would my friends say?
My thoughts were broken by the sound of Frankie laughing as he walked into the abandoned area, well sorta abandoned since I was the only one there right now.