Status: I really have no idea what I'll do with this story. I may just let it sit here for another year....

If Only They Knew

They Don't See You Like I Do

"Come on Cassie! You're taking forever!" I called back to my friend who was still trying more stuff on. I was way hungry and getting more impatient by the minute.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." She walked out of the dressing room with just a pair of jeans."I'm gonna get these." She said holding up the pair of jeans.

"Okay. Can you just hurry? I'm hungry."

"Alright, hold on for me just a sec."

After she was done we walked over to the food court to get a bite to eat.

Before I go any further, my name is Sophie Anderson. I live in downtown Phoenix, Arizona. My friend and I moved out here from Norfolk, Virginia. We're in our junior year at ASU, and currently living off campus. We were really tight, we did everything together. Cassadee was my best friend and I was hers.

"You still want to shop?" She asked, and now that I had some food in my system I was good.

"Sure, sure." I replied, a knee-jerk reaction. I'd picked it up from her.

We were walking into the music store, talking, when something hit my whole right side. "Hey! Watch out, douche-----"I trailed off. I had looked up about ready to cuss out whoever just hit me, when I saw him. He was a little taller than me, with red hair. He had tattoos scattering his arms and I could see part of a chest tattoo since he was wearing a gray vneck. He was wearing a blue hat. Then I looked up and saw his warm, green eyes.

"I am so sorry." His voice was amazing.

He gave me a smile then walked away. Cassie nudged my shoulder, then raised one eyebrow, "Mmhmm." She said.

"What?"

"Nothing, nothing. Just, I hope you saw how he look at you..." She said, obviously implying something.

"What apologetically?" What the hell is she talking about?

"He was totally eying you!" She grinned. "He thinks you're a hot piece of ass!" She laughed at her own joke.

"Shut up! Let's just go, k?"

"Hey, John texted me, Alex and Jack from All Time Low are on their way to California to do some recording but they're stopping here first. To hang out, ya know? So they want us to come over since we had so much fun on the Sellouts Tour." She winked at me, Alex, Cassadee, and I were the only ones who knew about what happened on tour, when our friends, The Maine, were on tour with them.

"Okay, let's go. Sounds like fun." I shrugged my shoulders, better than sitting at home watching movies and eating more frosting.

"So how do you feel about seeing Alex again?" When we tagged along on the Sellouts' tour I spent some time with Alex, alone time. And we got pretty close. Then when it was over he went back to Baltimore and I came back home to Phoenix.

"Yeah, stoked..." This was going to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
I started a new story, I know-bad. But I'd been sitting on this idea for a little while.
:)