Status: I really have no idea what I'll do with this story. I may just let it sit here for another year....

If Only They Knew

Nick Santino

I took a deep breath and started walking towards the room in front of me. The group of guys were all sitting around talking, laughing and drinking. Suddenly I couldn't breathe, my nerves got the best of me. I turned on my heel, about to walk out to the backyard, when Cassadee stopped me.

"Hells no. Turn around and get your butt back over there, now."

I stuck my tongue out at her. "I am. I was just making sure you were behind me, ya know for moral support."

She gave me a look. "Mhm. I'm sure that's exactly what you were doing." Her voice was dripping with sarcasm.

I mumbled some names, that weren't very nice, under my breath and turned around. I looked up and met his eyes, they were more dazzling than this afternoon at the record store. I stopped to catch my breath, and looked back at Cassadee, "I can't do this."

"Yes you can. Come on, look how cute he is! You need to go meet him. He's adorable, and so nice. I really think he's meant for you Soph."

"That's okay, I don't need anyone. I can just live alone with my ten cats. I'll be fine."

"I thought you didn't like cats."

"I don't. Fine, I'll live alone."

"Sophie, come on. I will seriously pick you up and carry you into that room." She threatened. John came up behind me.

"Hey ladies. What's up? Why are you just standing here?"

"We're just talking."

"No we're not." I hinted, I didn't want her to tell John.

"What are you talking 'bout?"

"Nothing, we're not talking about anything."

"No, not nothing." Cassie said to John. "We're talking about a guy."

"What guy? Do I know him?"

"No!"

"Yes, yes you do know him." She smirked at me. I was going kill her, she wasfirst on the top of my hit list. "Its-" I shook my head at her, as one last warning, she better not. "Its Nick, Santino."

The color red blurred the edges of my sight. Its payback time, " CASSIE THINKS YOU'RE HOT!"

She glared at me, but shock and deceit spotted her face.

He laughed, "Okaaaay. Well, if you want I can introduce you to him."

"She'd love it if you'd do that." She was gonna get me back, big time.

"You want me to go get him?"

"No!"

"What? Why? Soph please go meet him, just talk for a little awhile. He's such a sweet heart."

"Then why don'tyou date him?!"

"Uh...because, well, because. Because he's not my type." She finally decided.

"Uh huh. Well thanks, but no thanks. I'm no longer interested."

"Wait-" John said turning to Cassadee, "you think I'm hot?"

She blushed scarlet, "Well, yeah. Of course."

He grinned and stared at her like it was the first time he'd ever seen her.

"Well while you guys are, like, hooking up I'm gonna head out."

"What? No!"

"No, you still have to meet Nick."

"No, thanks."

"Sophie you have to stay."

"No, I don't. I have class in the morning and I need some sleep."

"What about Alex and Jack? You still haven't seen them."

A memory from earlier that evening flooded my mind, of course it was the one of me and Alex making out. I shook my head to clear it. "I already saw Alex, if I see him again I'll say bye. I'll try to find Jack and say bye."

"Hey, I'm Nick." I spun around and looked into the face of anangel the hottest redhead Nick Santino. "I hope you're not leaving yet." There he was, right in front of me, and John was standing behind him smirking.

"Uh, no. I'm not leaving yet."

"Okay. Good."

"I'm Sophie by the way."

John just got added to my hit list, right afterhis girlfriend, lover Cassie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I was working on my other story/stories. Comments?