Sequel: Reasons to Be Missed
Status: Completed.

Everything is Not What it Seems

I've Been Waitin' For a Miracle.

Ashley.

“Your ego gets in the way of your oh so sparkling personality,” Katelyn said before getting backhanded by Mark once more. He pushed her up onto his car, and I noticed that her nose had just begun to gush out blood.

We were all standing there in shock of what had just happened.

Not knowing what else better to do, I stepped up, and pulled Mark off of her.

“You asshole, don’t you see that she doesn’t want to go with you? She’s told you what, three times” Over exaggeration. “to get the fuck away, and what, you just stand there like a fucking sack of potatoes? Now go, before I really call the cops, and tell them that you have really done something stupid, and get you kicked off the baseball team.”

On the inside I was laughing. And at the same time I was totally taken off guard as to what I had just done.

I was helping Katelyn Marie Way, the girl that I totally despised. The girl that made fun of me right in front of my face. The girl that’s just… Not one of those people I’d be ten feet around.

“Um.. Thanks, Ashley. You really didn’t have to. I could—“

“Non-sense. You were in need, and you were bleeding. Let’s go get your nose cleaned up, and we can forget all about this crap. Then go back to the way it was. You can make fun of me all you want, and I’ll beat the shit out of you.”

We both walked into Zacky and Matt’s house, and headed straight for the kitchen. Reaching for a washcloth, and rinsing it out with some warm water, I placed it under her nose, and cleaned out where it had begun bleeding. I brought her hand up to where she could reach the towel and handed it to her.

“I’m going to go get Matt so he can help you.” I said walking out to get Matt, and to be with my friends.

Walking back out side, I saw that Mark had sped off into the distance, and Zacky, Matt, and Matt S., were sitting along the steps that go into the foyer of the house. I stood behind Zacky, going to sit down behind him, and told Matt (B) that Katelyn wanted him.

Stressed, and concerned, I put my head on Zacky’s shoulder, and he kissed my temple.

“You did good, babe. I’m glad that you stood up to him, even if you don’t like her.”

“Yeah, but you know she’s going to just turn back into a cold-hearted bitch.”

“True, but this is where the true colors come out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
See, Katie. I wouldn't just let you die right then and there. lol.

But she's next, and please comment, even if this is pretty short and REALLY shitty.

It'd make my day better to come home with some comments tomorrow. :)

RIGHT KATIE?