Sequel: Reasons to Be Missed
Status: Completed.

Everything is Not What it Seems

Such a Lonely Day

Ashley

After school the next day, I sat in my room for the longest time. There was nothing I could do or say that could help the way I was feeling now.

Feeling like a semi-truck hit me, I threw myself onto my bed, and covered my blankets over myself. I felt so tired, and just wanted some sleep.

I woke up hearing my door creep open, and I saw Brian standing there.

“What’s up, punk? You’re never like this. Has the whole thing with Katelyn gotten to you now?”

“Yeah. I just feel.. Weird. Like, I know I did something right, just.. I don’t think I should have been the one to do it. And then we go to school, and she treats me like a piece of shit. Doesn’t she realize I fucking saved her life? Mark could have killed her.. He could have…” I said starting to cry.

“I know Ash, just. Think that at least it wasn’t you. Think about what Zacky would have done if it was you. And.. If it counts for anything, I saved her as well. Mark came back while she was sitting in the park. I went for a walk, and I saw the two of them start to fight, and he grabbed onto her. Luckly Frank came back after wards, because I wouldn’t even know what to do with her.” Brian stated, walking over to me, and sitting in my bed with me.

“I just wish we could all leave this place. You, me, Zack, Matt, Jimmy, little Shit, Valary and Leana, we could all leave this place. You guys could do your music, and I can do my photography. The only main thing is that we would all be together. All of us.” I said, looking up to him.

“You just wait. Graduation, and we’ll all take a huge road-trip. Just the eight of us.” He smiled, and hugged me.

After that, I stood up out of my bed, and took a look around my room, deciding it needed a coat of paint.

Hey Brian, let’s go to Home Depot or something. I wanna pant my walls, and get some new bed crap.

We ended up buying some purple and black paint, and a black bedding set.

-------

That night, I spent the night with Brian in his room. Thank GOD he had a king sized bed, because I really didn’t want to touch my brother in his sleep. You really never know what the hell is going to go there.

I started the shower after I woke both Brian and I up, and took my clothes with me back to my room to change.

It was going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bah

That sucked. :|

Ashley

Katies up.