Sequel: Reasons to Be Missed
Status: Completed.

Everything is Not What it Seems

A Melody, a Memory, or Just One Picture.

“Is it true?” Matt asked.

“She hates it here. With you, people like Mark, and the fact she hasn’t had a date in 4-5 years…yeah she wants to leave. And fast.” Adam told us before he ran off looking for Katie.

I had never felt so bad in my entire life. I knew that their eyes looked almost alike, just not, TOTALLY. Man, and today was supposed to be the beginning of our lives.

“Zacky, did you ever notice?” Matt (B) asked of his brother.

“Well. I did once, but then just threw it off. Just… Didn’t really expect that at all. I don’t think any of us did.” Zacky trailed off. “Did you guys notice her? Every time she was at our house, did you notice?” Zacky asked his parents, getting slightly flustered.

“Well, a bit, but not to an extent. We knew she still lived here in Huntington, just... not so close.” Mrs. Baker told us.

“Why’d you guys give her up? I mean, you kept me, so why her?”

“At the time, we were so young. We could hardly handle just you, let alone both of you. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices. And she was one of them.” Mr. Baker confessed.

“So why didn’t you guys give up Matt? I mean, he is your second child. What kind of bull shit did you think you’d pull?” Zacky screamed this time, ripping off his gown and throwing his cap at his parents. “Sure as fuck hope that you guys feel bad now. You’re about to lose your oldest son too. Come on Ash, we’ve got some partying to do.” He said pulling my hand along with him.

‘I’m sorry.’ I mouthed to them.

They nodded their heads, and I ran off with Zacky.

We both piled into my car, moving along to his house to grab a bag of clothes so he could stay over at my house. Running in, we stopped to grab something to drink because we hadn’t had anything to drink for a good four hours. And trust me, with Zacky, you know he grabbed the Jack from his parents liquor cabinet.

Once we had his bag and his toiletries, we were off to my house.

There was already a party going on for both Brian and I, so we immediately ran up to my room to change. Zacky changed into this and I changed into this.

“I swear, you never ever don’t look good.” Zacky gushed.

“Aw, neither do you.” I laughed, kissing his lips.

“Mmm. You keep doing that we may not make it to your party.” He laughed, nipping my lips some more.

“Maybe I don’t want to go to my party.”

“But, you have to. Tonight we can have fun. You and me. No Brian, Matt, or Johnny. We’ll go out, have dinner, do many things. Then, like Brian told you back in January, we’ll go on our road-trip. How does Texas sound?” He laughed.

“Texas sounds good. Maybe we could go see the Cowboys training camp.” I winked. “I just love that T.O.” Zacky cringed.

“Baseball, love. Baseball.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol. BASEBALL. No Football.
Don't know what I'd do without football and baseball. XD

I kinda liked the beginning of this chapter, but not really the ending... lol. There could have been a bit more.

Zacky

Ashley
Please comment and subscribe? Both of us would absolutely love it.

Katies up next.