Sequel: Reasons to Be Missed
Status: Completed.

Everything is Not What it Seems

Trashed and Scattered

+Ashley's POV+

Boy I just wanted to strangle her! She was such a bitch to everyone. I still couldn’t understand why or how she became cheer captain, she sucked!

I always felt so bad for any of her friends. They were always following her relentlessly around like a lost puppy. Why? Who knows.

But there was always something so… mysterious about her. I couldn’t put my finger on it, (then again, I didn’t really want to…) but it was always like she was hiding something.

“Hey, come on. We gotta get to class. The five minute bells about to ring.” Zack told me.

“Okay, let’s go.” I happily obliged. I reached out for my boyfriends hand, and walked side by side with the two men that completed my life.

Zacky Baker. He’s my rock, and one of my best friends. He’s been there for me through everything. You see, when I was about 13, my father died of cancer. I went through everything within a two year period. Depression, self-harm, everything. Zacky was the first person to intervene, and tell my mom, Suzy. I knew she was worried about me, what with all the baggy clothes and not talking to her, it was bound to come out soon.

No one really knew about that besides Zack… But now my step-brother, Brian, does too. So does my step-father, Brian SR.

Walking to our class, and sat down, not even five seconds later little miss Hollywood Whore came walking in, and sat behind me. I didn’t care, I had my guys with me. I knew she heard everything I said about her. Today’s topic; The party that we saw her at, acting like the slut she is. Yeah, that’s right. She tried getting with everything that had a dick. Poor Johnny, even. I felt so bad for him after she led him into the bathroom, only for him to come back out crying. He was too drunk to even comprehend a full sentence, so we all dismissed it.

“Hey, Ash. When are we going to do our photo shoot for the demo? One of the labels called back, and wanted us to write another song to send to them, and Matt and I were thinking—“

“You two were thinking? OH NO! The worlds going to end soon!”

“Shut the fuck up you slut, no one was talking to you. Anyways, we were thinking that maybe we should add some pictures in with the disc before we send it to them.” Brian said thoughtfully.

“Yeah.. I think we should do that. Maybe tomorrow after stupid cheerleading practice. Which is kinda pointless, our fucking captain is a stuck up bitch.”

Both Brian and Zack looked back to see what Katelyn did.

Nothing.

Five seconds later.

Still nothing.

“Alright class, that’s the end of the hour, please put your books back where you got them, and have a nice Thursday.” The teacher, Mr. Cooper ordered the class.

Zacky took both Brian and I’s book, while the two of us sat there. Katelyn just scoffed, stood, and walked to the corner where all the books were, and went to find some of her other “friends.”

“Ash, do you really think that she means to be that big of a whore, or is she just playing a part?”

“You seriously want me to answer that question, Brian? Of course I think she’s a whore, and the only real reason why she isn’t jumping in your pants right now during these hours is because we’re in class. Besides, that’s just nasty to think of you and her being like that. Eugh.” I shuddered.

Well… What I didn’t know, was that I was so wrong about her. In so many different villainous ways.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woohoo! I haven't been writing freehanded in a while, and it felt GOOD! And now I'm pooped... lol.

Anyways, next update by Katie. :]

Please comment!