Sequel: Reasons to Be Missed
Status: Completed.

Everything is Not What it Seems

I Can't Escape This Hell

Katelyn’s P.O.V
I don’t know how well this is going to work out. I felt caged inside. I was currently sitting on Adam’s lap on the couch as we moved. Mainly because everyone had wanted to be in the living area. So we were trying to squeeze together to make room. I frowned slightly as I saw Brian watching me with a look of disgust. And since the manager people were nowhere to be found…the cracks started. “I bet you she’s sleeping with him. And that’s how she got on this tour,” came Zacky’s snide voice. I felt my eyes threaten to tear up. This is why I left in the first place.

“Shut the fuck up. She is my best friend. We don’t do that shit. And she’s a hard ass worker. She earned her way on this tour. She helped us with recording and she did a lot for the company,” Adam seethed as I nodded but kept my eyes on the floor.

“She’s the one who posts all those posters about the shows. And the CDs coming out. She’s the reason we have the fan base we do,” Neil defended next.

I wiped at my eyes halfheartedly and smiled sadly at Adam. “They won’t change their mind. They’ll just keep saying horrible things. It’s what they do best,” I whispered as I wiped at my eyes before making an excuse to go to the bunks. Later on, when I had drawn my frustrations away…I walked out with my Sony digital camera. “First day of your first big tour…any thoughts?” I asked with a smile as I took a picture of them lounging around like losers.

“Yeah…why can’t we be there yet?” Adam asked as Neil nodded and Ashley, Brian and Zack looked up. Mainly due to the flash of my camera. “And how does it feel to finally be able to have enough time to take pictures again?”

“A-fucking-mazing,” I answered honestly. “I’ve missed it. I can’t believe all those stupid college level, and honors classes came between me and photography. Stupid…anyways I’m hungry,” I admitted. Adam laughed before pointing to the cabinet things. I found pop tarts in there…more specific…blueberry pop tarts. I grinned before walking over with a pack and sitting on the floor and leaning against Adam’s legs. I munched on the pop tart quietly as I put a headphone in my ear. I yawned and leaned back against Adam as Foreigner’s ‘Cold as Ice’ graced my ears.

“I bet she’s listening to pop garbage,” Matt stated as Val nodded. I shook my head no as Adam took my iPod and put it on the iHome and let it play out loud. They looked shocked as I smiled as ‘I Want You To Want Me’ by Cheaptrick came on. I smiled at Adam before singing it out loud softly.

“I want you to want me. I need you to need me. I’d love you to love me. I’m begging you to beg me. I want you to want me. I need you to need me. I’d love you to love me. I’ll shine up the old brown shoes, pull on a brand new shirt. I’ll get home early from work if you say that you love me,” I sang with a smile as Adam grinned. I smiled before opting to hit skip and smiling softly as ‘Every Breath You Take’ by the Police played. I smiled as Adam sang it to me softly…it was one of the only songs I would listen to when I needed to calm down.

“Every breath you take. Every move you make. Every bond you break. Every step you take…I’ll be watching you. Every single day, every word you say. Every game you play, every night you stay. I’ll be watching you. Oh, can’t you see. You belong to me. How my poor heart aches, with every step you take. Every move you make, every vow you break. Every smile you fake. Every claim you stake, I’ll be watching you,” He sang soothingly. I smiled up at him thinking of the movie, ‘The Replacements’ with Keanu Reeves in it. I hate the game football…but I loved that movie with a passion. It could just be because that song was in it…either way it’s an amazing movie and an awesome song.

“I kinda wanna watch The Replacements now,” I stated as Adam laughed before pulling the DVD case out of his bag. I squealed before hugging him and going to get my laptop. I popped it in and sat down before starting the movie and getting comfortable. I decided to be polite, “Anyone else wanna watch with me?”

I smiled happily when Adam said sure. He came down and sat next to me with a smile before I hit play. I heard people shuffling and Brian sat on the couch where Adam had just moved from but I didn’t think much of it. I yawned and rested my head on Adam’s shoulder as the manager came in before the movie started to make an announcement.

“Alright. Here’s the deal. Since we don’t want anything going on in the hotel rooms when we have them…three people will share a room. Val, Ashley and Kate. You will all share a room. Adam, you, Brian and Zack will share a room. Brad, Barry and Neil will share a room. And Matt, Johnny and Jimmy will share a room. Understood?” we all nodded as I settled my head back on Adam’s shoulder to watch The Replacements. I yawned and as I watched it…when the credits started to roll at the end, I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay TDG title...err okay. Anyways what do you guys think? Next up is Ashley's chapter...there's going to be hell to pay sometime soon....anyways thanks for reading and please leave a comment.