Sequel: Reasons to Be Missed
Status: Completed.

Everything is Not What it Seems

Every Sigh And Scream We Make

Katelyn’s P.O.V
We had gone back to the room…and Val and Ashley were already in front of the wet bar…they seriously are asking to get fucking arrested. I watched as they pulled out Jack Daniels…personally as I’ve mentioned before…alcohol disgusts me. I walked into the bathroom and changed into my pajamas of a tank top and shorts before walking out and sitting on my bed and listening to my iPod as they giggled…they didn’t drink enough to get drunk but threw the bottle away after they were done. They were just a little tipsy. I looked up as there was a knock on the door. I opened it and Adam stumbled in, he was completely plastered. “I dun feel good Kate,” he slurred as he stumbled right into me. I managed to stay standing as I noticed Brian and Zack looking in by the door. Both were smirking as I held Adam up.

“Assholes,” I muttered. “Come on sweetie. Let’s get you to bed. Alright?” he nodded and I helped him get back to his room with Brian and Zacky following with Ashley behind them. I helped him to his bed where he claimed he was too hot. I helped him pull off his shirt and smiled softly at him. “Feeling a little better?” he nodded before laying back against the pillow.

“Lay with me Lyn,” he slurred as I nodded with a small smile as I laid next to him. I noticed brain looked a little put off as he laid on his bed and then noticed Zack and Ashley staring at me. I laid my head on Adam’s chest as he started to fall asleep. I kissed his cheek and started to fall asleep as well.

It was about three AM when I woke up next Adam was groaning in his sleep so I woke him up. “Come on sweetie…you gotta get up so you don’t throw up on me” I whispered before helping him up and helping him to the bathroom where he threw up in the toilet. I rubbed his back soothingly as I laid my head against his warm back. I didn’t notice the looks Ashley and Brian were giving me.

I smiled as he wiped his mouth and pushed himself up and grabbed his toothbrush. He brushed his teeth before he pulled me up and kissed my forehead affectionately. “Thanks Katie baby,” he mumbled. I nodded with a smile as he led me back to his room. “Lay with me?” he asked with a yawn. I smiled and nodded as he laid down and gently pulled me by my wrist. My head rested on his chest and I closed my eyes. “I’m glad you stopped,” he whispered into my ear before kissing the top of my head gently. He discreetly traced the scars on my wrists…and then he wrapped his arms around me and his hands rested against my stomach.

“I’m glad too. Thanks for being there Adam. You’re my best friend and I love you,” I stated with a warm smile on my face as Matt and Val came in. Matt spoke up before Val could.

“OH MY GOD SHE’S PREGNANT?!” He yelled which made me and Adam both shoot up and glare at him.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” I asked angrily. “No I’m not fucking pregnant,” I glared angrily as Adam frowned. “And I love Adam as a friend,” I stated with a defiant glare. Adam nodded backing me up one hundred percent. I wiped at my eyes frustrated that every time they got rude with me, that I felt like I had been punched in the stomach and should cry. I wiped at my eyes half heartedly as Adam sighed.

“As if you assholes don’t make her feel like shit enough?” Adam asked angrily. I sighed and held up my hand.

“Now that you’re feeling better. Will you walk me to my room so I can go to bed,” I asked in a slightly raspy voice. “I don’t feel good…fucking rain,” I mumbled. When the bus had pulled up I had been the first one to leave despite the rain and go skateboarding…needing some time alone.

“That’s what you get for skateboarding in the rain. Come on, I’ll play nurse for you, sweetie,” I smiled tiredly as he helped me up and walked me into my room and laid down with me on my bed. I closed my eyes as Brian walked in with Ashley who was asking him how the fuck he could like her. I felt a weird twinge in my chest, one that was unfamiliar for me. I snuggled closer into Adam’s chest.

The next time I woke up it was by Adam who told me he, and the rest of Three Days Grace had to go do an interview. “Will you be okay alone?” He asked knowing that Val and Ashley won’t do shit if I rolled over having a heart attack.

“I should be fine. If I start having a heart attack or something. I’ll call you,” I stated flashing him my phone before tucking it in my pocket as Adam leaned in and kissed my cheek. He then commented that I had a fever before telling me not to do anything stupid as he left. I smiled as my phone vibrated. “Hello…oh hi Matt Baker…really? That’s amazing. Good for you…yeah I gotta go. Promised Adam I would attempt to sleep since I’m not feeling well. Thanks…talk to ya later bro,” I stated kindly. He had begun to call me sis, and I was just returning the favor. I hung up and yawned before rolling over on my stomach and putting my headphones in my ears.

I turned on some Three Days Grace and smiled as ‘I Hate Everything About You’ graced my ears. “Every time we lie awake. After every hit we take. Every feeling that I get, but I haven’t missed you yet. Every roommate kept awake, by every sigh and scream we make. All the feelings that I get. But I still don’t miss you yet. Only when I stop to think about it. I hate everything, about you. Why do I love you? I hate everything about you, why do I love you?” Why is it that you name an angry or depressing song and the lyrics describe my life? This fucking sucks, I sighed as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I was running but I couldn’t run fast enough. Mark caught me and pulled me against him…he kissed my lips roughly before speaking up in a scary tone. “You will be mine Katelyn Way. You will be mine.” I whimpered and tried to fight against his hold but was too weak. “And no one’s here to save you now,” He smirked evilly as Ashley, Brian, Zacky, Matt Sanders, Jimmy, Johnny, and Val watched me with smirks before Matt spoke up.

“You deserve this you stupid bitch…you’re just a whore…you’re nothing more,” I felt tears fall down my cheeks as Ashley and Brian nodded.

“I’m disgusted with the fact that I’m related to you,” I whimpered more as Mark grinned and pulled me to the car. He threw open the back door and shoved me in before getting in with me. He pulled off his shirt and then yanked at my clothes, pulling them off with ease, leaving me in my underwear and bra. I felt more red hot tears trickle down my face as he yanked down his pants and his boxers.

“N…no ple…please. I’ll do anything. Please,” I whimpered as he just smirked and pulled off my remaining clothes. He smirked manically and came down on me.


I woke up screaming. I pulled my knees to my chest as the tears continued to fall hard. I noticed Brian, Ashley, Val and Zack walk over to watch me cry into my knees. I sobbed quietly as I remembered how close Mark had come to actually getting what he wanted. How fitting, Last Resort by Papa Roach just came on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uht ohz what are they going to do to poor Katelyn?