Sequel: Reasons to Be Missed
Status: Completed.

Everything is Not What it Seems

You Found Me.

Ashley.

“Brian, how could you like ‘her’?!” I screamed at my brother.

He just shrugged his shoulders, when we both noticed that ‘her’ and Adam were walking into the room. I pulled him out of the room and into his room that he would be sleeping in, before checking to make sure Zacky had gone out of it. I already knew where Adam was.

“Brian, seriously. Why do you like Katelyn? Especially when you well know that she hates all of us, and quite possibly even you.”

“Because, I feel like I can help her, Ash. Didn’t you feel that when you met Zacky? Well, it’s the same feeling.” I waited for him to continue, so I sat on one of the beds. “She’s so interesting. She’s much different than any girl that was at school, she’s got an amazing taste of music. And just, come on Ashley. Just.. Please understand. I know it’ll be easier to like her, once you really get to know her.” Brian tried to plead with me.

I could tell he was really confused with what he should or shouldn’t like. I hated seeing him like this.

“Fine. Just… Don’t fuck her just yet, okay? We don’t really need another Brian running around.” Brian smiled.

“Oh, and by the way, have you talked to McKey?” I asked him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were all in the room, when we heard Katelyn start crying. We stopped talking, and just listened. She was whimpering something about Mark.

The same Mark that almost raped her, and the same Mark that was still apparently on the run for her.

She woke up, and was instantly looking for Adam.

“Zack, go get Bri—Adam.” I yelled to him.

“GET AWAY FROM ME!” I threw my head back towards Katelyn, as Jimmy was trying to help her get the blankets off of her.

“Jimmy, stop. You’re making her feel even worse, and it’s probably not too good of an idea that you, a guy, is doing that right now.”

“Okay. Here comes Adam.”

He ran in, with Brian hot on his tail. Adam sad next to her on the bed, and Brian was at the foot of her bed.

“Katie, I’m here, calm down. What happened?” He asked as he was trying to pull her arms away from the bed.

“He… Mark… Back.” She was breathing really hard to understand.

“Adam, take her to your room and try to calm her down there. Maybe with all of us watching it’s too hard for her to understand.” Brian suggested.

“Come on, Kat, let’s go to my room.” Adam got her into his arms, and took her to their room.

Brian went along with Adam, to make sure that they made it, and he came back again.

“Did you guys notice the cuts?” He asked.

“No.” Everyone answered. Besides one person.

Me.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

Sooo.

Comments, thoughts, subscriptions?

QUESTIONS?!

Katies next. :]