Sequel: Reasons to Be Missed
Status: Completed.

Everything is Not What it Seems

I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing

Ever since we started this tour, I’ve become so distant with Brian. It’s so odd, one day we were the best of friends, then, we’re just… Not even talking.

“I can’t believe you Brian. Tonight may be my last night on this tour. That’s final.” I said to him after Katelyn had her little spell.

“Ashley, you can’t just….”

“Yes, I can Brian. I may be unfair right now, but I’m not going to ruin everyone’s tour just because you and I don’t see eye to eye on something. And Zacky’ll be okay. He’ll be here, with you guys. If I was supposed to be on this tour, then it would have ended differently. But, apparently I’m not. You’re supposed to be with Katelyn, even though she doesn’t see it that well.”

I walked away, fighting the tears that threatened to fall.

“Hey Ashl—Babe, what’s wrong?” Zacky asked me as I was walking into the bus.

“Nothing. I think I’m going to be leaving to go back home after the Milwaukee show. I’m tired of the Brian and Katelyn show. It’s starting to get old, and… I just miss my brother. The real brother.” I said, as Zacky pulled me into his arms.

“I’m sad that your leaving, but… I understand. The tours almost over anyways, so everything will be okay.”

“Yeah, I hope so.”

“I love you, baby.”

“I love you too.” I said, as we both started walking into the rest-stop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“THIS ONE IS CALLED DEAR GOD, IT’LL BE OUR FINAL SONG FOR THE NIGHT!” Matt called from the stage.

“A lonely road, crossed another cold state line. Miles away from those I love, purpose hard to find. While I recall all the words you spoke to me, can't help but wish that I was there. Back where I'd love to be, oh yeah.
Dear God the only thing I ask of you, is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away. We all need that person who can be true to you. But I left her when I found her, and now I wish I'd stayed. 'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again, oh no… Once again.—

I was singing along with the song, trying to remember ever aspect of the show, and how much I was going to miss them. I’ve had some good memories on this tour with the guys, and Three Days Grace, along with Val, but.. This was my time to leave.

“THANK YOU, MILLWAUKE! WE’LL SEE YOU NE—“ Matt was cut off.

“Actually, wait one second Shad’s. I’d like to have my girlfriend, Ashley come out on stage, if you please.” Zacky asked, waving his hand out for me.

I walked out towards Zacky, who was smiling like a mad man. I smiled back at him, as Johnny shoved me hard over to Zack.

“I’ve always loved you, and I never want this love to end. I was going to do this in the Kansas City show but,…” Zacky stopped.

He whipped out a little black velvet box, and inside was a ring.

“Will you marry me? I know we’re young and all, but… I can’t see myself with anyone else, but you.” He said, he was close to tears. As was I.

I looked at him in his eyes, and shook my head.

“Yes, Zacky. I will.” I screamed out louder than the crowd.

Within two seconds of that happening, his lips were immediantly on mine, in a loving kiss. The crowd was wild, as Zacky slipped my ring onto my finger. I smiled, as it looked so in place.

“I love you, baby.”

“I love you too, Zacky.” I smiled, kissing him again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was time for my flight, as everyone was next to my terminal. Zacky hadn’t left my side yet, which I was somewhat thankful for.

After the show last night, was the last time I heard my brother say anything to me. All he had said, was “Congratulations”, and walked off. I was mauled over by both Jimmy and Johnny, and Matt just stood there, with his over muscular arms, endorsing me with a hug.

“I’m going to miss you.” Zacky whispered into my ear, as my final call for boarding was announced over the intercom.

“I’m going to miss you too, baby. I’ll call you when I land in Los Angeles.” I said, kissing his lips a few more times, before we had to part.

“Now you’re going to stick me with freaking KATELYN?!” Val screamed. People looked over to see what the hell was going on.

“Jesus, Valary Renee’, you’re causing people to stare.” I muttered.

“Let them stare.” She said before wrapping her arms around me, and raising her leg above my hip. The guys all laughed at how random she was being.

“Oookay, uh. As hot as that was… Ashley’s gotta go.” Matt laughed, pulling Val in front of “himself.”

“GROUP HUG!” Jimmy yelled out.

In not even three seconds, I had five bodies scramble to grab onto each others.

“Okay, I have to go now.” I said, giving Zacky a last hug and kiss before walking into the plane.

“Wait! Ashley!” I heard someone yell, who sounded exhausted.

It was Brian.

“What Brian? Shouldn’t you be with Katelyn?”

“I know, but… Please. I’m sorry. I love you, little sister. I’m going to miss you, and I’m so proud of you and I’m so jealous of the love that you and Zacky have.” He said, all in one breath. He finally let out a breath, after pulling me into yet, another hug.

“I love you too, big brother.” I said, wrapping my arms around my brothers back.

“Okay, I have to go before that plane leaves me here. Bye, everyone. I love you!” I waved as I went to go sit down in my seat.

“Good evening folks, today we’re going to embark on a flight to Los Angeles, California. We’ll be making one…” The pilots voice droned. I put my pillow behind my head, plugged my headphones into my iPod and fell asleep.

Everything after this was going to be okay now, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
:O

Ashley's Outfit

The Ring

Katie's up next.

PLEASE COMMENT US TELLING US IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL, AND WHAT YOU WANT IN IT!

Thank you!