Sequel: Reasons to Be Missed
Status: Completed.

Everything is Not What it Seems

One For the Money, Two For the Show...

+Ashley’s P.O.V.+

Yeah, sure, I did fail that math quiz. I’m not perfect sue me. Math has never ever really been my favorite subject. I’m sure the only way she even got that A, was because she fucked Mr. Smith.

We finally finished practice at about 6:30, and we were all on our ways home, when out of the corner of my eye I saw one of my best friends, Valary, walking in through the side of the gym. You see, her and Matt have been doing things behind our backs, but she or Matt just wouldn’t admit it. Only I knew the truth.

“Val! Over here!” I yelled to her. She saw me, and started walking over to me. “How come your still here? I thought you would have been home… third hour.” I joked with her.

“Well… I got a detention, and my mom called the school, telling them that if they’re not going to force me to stay, and make sure I stay in the school, then they're going to make me be home schooled. So, I just told them that I might as well start coming, it’s only 4 more months of this hell.” She laughed. “But I wanted to know what you and Zack are going to do tonight. Do they have band practice tonight? Matt’s place, right?” Timidly, she asked.

“Why, gotta hot date with someone tonight? Someone who’s name starts with an M, by any chance?” I saw her smirk a bit. “And I’m not meaning Baker.”

She frowned, losing the battle.

“That’s what I thought.”

“Okay, so you’re right, what’s the big deal? You’re with Zacky, so why can’t I be with Matt?”

“Well, because you nor him haven’t even TOLD anyone that you two have been doing anything. The first thing I did when I was with Zacky, I told Brian. Just... Talk to Matt about telling everyone, otherwise I’ll tell, and hold Matt against your will.” I smiled wickedly.

“Oh no. Whatever shall I do?” a rude squeal came from inside the locker room. I knew the voice, and so did Val and everyone in the gym. The fucking bitch herself.

“Anyways. Are you going to wait for me while I change, or do you want to just come in with me?” I asked Val.

“I’ll wait for you.”

“Okay, just give me a few seconds, then I’ll be back.”

In under five minutes, and several evil glares sent to Katelyn’s way, I was out, and walking away from the school with Val to my black Dodge Charger. It was my birthday/Christmas present from my grandparents, and I absolutely loved it. Brian had gotten me a sound system to put into it, and he and Zacky spent several hours looking at the pictures in the instruction manual. Both Valary and Leana laughed while we watched them work it.

Starting my car, Nelly’s “Country Grammar” came pouring through the system. Laughing with Val, she was pretending to light up a blunt, and pass it along to me. We were only joking, it was not real what so ever. I would never do any type of drug, and I know Valary was the same way.

Little did we know, someone saw us doing that, and thought it was all real.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

Val and Leana! Woohoo!!!

Katies turn... lol.

OH! PLEASE GO VOTE FOR AVENGED! They're about 182,000 away from taking it over from Linkin Park... Go here >>
http://www.fuse.tv/ontv/shows/grammy/overlooked.html