Sequel: Reasons to Be Missed
Status: Completed.

Everything is Not What it Seems

Don't Scream Anymore My Love...

+Ashley's P.O.V.+

“Ashley, you didn’t do it, right? I mean.. It’s not like you. I know you wouldn’t do anything like that.” Matt asked. I knew he genuinely cared for me, and he absolutely knows I would never ever do anything like that. At least… Not during High School.

“No, I wouldn’t ever. I’m just going to go see the Principal now… As for Cheerleading, fuck them. The only real reason why I joined it, was because of the collage crap.” I screamed.

“Ashley, just.. Calm down, and everything will be okay.” Zacky tried to reconcile with me.

“Zachary James, do you not realize what this makes me? What the coach and principal will think of me? What will our parents even think Brian!” By now, I was hysterical.

“Ashley, they believe anything we say. Besides they know that you wouldn’t do it. You aren’t like that. You only have at least two drinks if we go out to a party, and that’s it.”

“Someone’s gotta get us home, right?” Jimmy laughed. Everyone agreed.

“Okay well… I’m going to go talk with them about this. It’s not cool.” I said, standing up and walking to the front office of the school.

Once I got to the office, I could see my parents walking into the office, following the principal, and closing the door. I sucked in a deep breath, and followed after what they did, only to be stopped by one of the secretary’s and my coach.

“It’s okay, she’s going to be coming with me, Joyce. Come along, Miss Haner. You’re parents are here as well.”

"Great." I mumbled.

----------------------------

So, All I ended up coming out of with that meeting with my parents, is that I have one week OSS (Out of School Suspension), I’m still off of the cheerleading squad, and I’m grounded for a month, and I’m not allowed to go out to any of the guys’ shows. And I was pretty okay with that.

I told Val and Zacky in my 6th hour class what happened, and they were surprised I only came out with that. I was too, just… Wished I could have been able to watch my boys perform in front of the crowds at shows. But it’s only one month, and they’re only allowed to have shows on the weekends, so.. I’ll be alright… Right?

Pulling up to my house after school, I turned my car back down to a halt, and stepped out of it, locking and shutting all doors. Zacky had decided to come along, because he wanted to be there for me when I get back to my house. He did this everyday, so my parents just started to claim him their son. Which, to me was kind of nice. They already approved of him, and I loved it.
♠ ♠ ♠
BAAAH! SUCKY ENDNG! D:

Comments pleeease? Lem'me know what you thought.

And please go vote for Avenged Sevenfold? Only takes about, three seconds.

http://www.fuse.tv/ontv/shows/grammy/overlooked.html