Sequel: Reasons to Be Missed
Status: Completed.

Everything is Not What it Seems

Days of Revenge

Katelyn’s P.O.V
I had been pissed off at Zacky’s words. I babysit my cousins all the time. I’m actually pretty good with kids, hence why I babysit Frank and Nikki’s little sister, and Ray’s little brother. Whatever, though…I don’t care what they think…I don’t care what they think. You think if I repeat it enough, it will become true? That if I repeat that ‘their words don’t hurt me,’ over and over again, it will become true? Oh well, regardless of that fact. I am currently getting ready to go to a party with Nikki, Mikey, and Frank. Three guesses to where this party is being held, yeah, the Haner house hold. You see, there is a social gathering that most parents and adults are going to tonight. Social gathering in Huntington equals no parents within five to ten miles of this neighborhood. And it also means the parents/adults won’t be back for at least a day and a half.

Oh and before you ask…no one within Ashley’s little group invited me. I believe one of the football players invited me. And to be perfectly honest, I would much rather stay home and read a book or finish typing up college shit, then go to a stupid party. But I wanted to go to keep an eye on Nikki, Mikey and Frank. You see, at these parties…there are always some kind of drug, plenty of alcohol and of course, can’t have the trifecta without cigarettes. Anyways, getting to the point, Nikki, Frank and Mikey all like to drink…so I’m really just going to this party to watch after them. Ever since that one party where a jock tried to get a little too up close and personal with Nikki. Yeah, I’m super protective of her, Frankie and Mikey. Did I mention the same jock tried to get close with Frank? I just don’t want them doing something stupid, like getting behind the wheel of a car.

I pulled on a black skirt, and a nice shirt. I then grabbed my gym shoes and stopped in the bathroom to do my minimal makeup. I put on some lip gloss and eyeliner before putting my shoes on and walking back to my room to grab my glasses. I had decided to wear them instead of my contacts…ironically enough…most people don’t realize I wear contacts. They don’t even think I wear glasses, it’s pretty funny actually. Where as Mikey claims when he is older and famous and has a lot of money he will get corrective surgery. I walked downstairs and saw all three were ready to go. So we walked out the door and walked the block to the Haner’s house. As soon as we got a few houses away, we could hear the music playing. We walked through the door of the Haner household and I smiled brightly when I saw Matt had something over his nose, most likely holding the bone in place to heal. His glare met my green eyes, and I smirked realizing my assumption had been right. No one believed that the head cheer bitch was capable of breaking big, bulky Matt Sander’s nose. We split up and I headed to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water or get a glass of water if bottles were not available.

I rolled my eyes as Zacky and Ashley glared at me from where they had been making out in previous moments. I noticed their eyes were glazed over from the alcohol. But then again that was to be expected…I mean when I walked in, everyone had some kind of drink in their hands. I grabbed an unopened bottle of water and left the kitchen without looking back. When I looked around to scan the room for my friends…I noticed Monica talking with Frank and could tell he was more something then normal…was he stumbling already? He couldn’t have had more than a couple of drinks…something’s up. I scowled softly before walking past the couch where Brian was making out with a girl who was previously giving him a lap dance. Jimmy was kissing Leanna, and Johnny was scowling at me. I rolled my eyes and walked closer to Frank and Monica as she walked out and he walked over to me. Well…more like stumbled…badly.

When he got to me he fell forwards onto me and it took a lot for me to keep myself standing with the added weight. I bit my lip as he mumbled something about feeling weird before puking on my shirt a bit. I helped him up and helped him walk to the bathroom as Nikki walked up and told me, that her and Mikey were going back to her house to sleep and that she’d be back in the morning to pick me up and bring me clothes to change into. I nodded before helping Frank to the nearest bathroom. He started to pass out as we got there…and I stayed awake to make sure he didn’t choke on his own puke. Did I mention he had thrown up again? Yeah, this time it made it into the toilet.

I rubbed his back soothingly and managed to stay up til about six in the morning before finally passing out from exhaustion and lying against him as he laid against the toilet propped up. It was weird…and a bit hard to explain. My head was leaning against his back and his head was resting on the seat of the toilet.

When I next awoke, Nikki was in the doorway with three people behind her…I think it was Ashley, Brian and Zacky but I was groggy because it was still only about eight when I checked my watch. I wiped at my eyes as her voice spoke out. “Come on Kate…you have to get up you have work soon,” she called out as I nodded tiredly with half lidded eyes. She handed me my Eagles’ band t-shirt and a pair of jeans…opting to get out of the shirt I wore last night right away, I pulled it off not caring who saw me. “Oh is that the new one?” She asked gesturing to the stars on my lower back. I smiled and nodded tiredly.

“I meant to tell you. I got it last week,” I said before stretching and laughing as she reached out and ran her fingers over my collarbone where music notes were tattooed. “Can you believe it’s been four years since I got that?” I asked as I went to pull on my shirt as Frank stirred.

She laughed and nodded her head no as Frank spoke up. “I like your new tat, Katie,” he stated with a smile. I grinned as I pulled on my shirt.

“Thanks. I’m happy you’re up. Are you better now?” I asked as he stood up and nodded before kissing my forehead.

“Thanks sweetie…you really are an angel you know that?” I smiled and laughed before Brian made a rude comment about me and Frank sleeping together or some bullshit like that as Zacky nodded. Ashley was also agreeing in some sort of way. I just rolled my eyes and flipped them off which I have never done. “You guys really are being more assholish than usual,” Frank claimed with a roll of his eyes.

“So you think Monica did something to your drink?” Frank nodded to my question and I rolled my eyes before muttering, “Stupid slut. She tries anything again, I’m gonna break her fucking face,” Frank laughed as Nikki nodded as Matt walked up. “How’s your nose Matt? What happened by the way?” I asked fighting back a smirk. Nikki just looked down and snickered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title may change. Im in a hurry to go to sleep for school tomorrow. Let me know what you think...and next is ashleys XD

Music notes on collarbone

Stars on Lower Back