Tonight, We Collide

A Time To Change

Pete stared at Ashlee intently over the small dinner they were having. She looked gorgeous tonight, her beautiful blond hair was curled, and framed her face as it softly fell. She had on only a small bit of make up, and he natural beauty was shining like a gemstone.

Pete was trying to figure out some way to tell her about Peter, to let her know that he had another son. As his wife it was her right to know, and if he lied and kept it a secret from Ashlee she would only be even angrier when she did find out.

Ashlee smiled brightly and grabbed her husbands hand across the table. Tonight was meant to be special, she knew this, she could tell in the anxious manner of her husband. He had something big up his sleeve, the last time he acted like this was the night he asked her to marry him.

"Peter," She started, trying to drop the ball in the situation, "Is there something bothering you?" Her sickly sweet voice was fake, she mainly wanted to see the precious gift he bought her and get out of the scum bucket of a restaurant that dared call itself high class.

Plus, a new Tiffany's necklace would be perfect to show off to her friends in the morning, she loved to keep them jealous.

Peter gulped, his eyes shifting from his wife to his glass of water. He was panicking not knowing quite what to say, and wondering if he should have brought some form of a gift as a way to take the heat off of him, he was an idiot, of course that's what she was expecting.

"Ashlee," He started.

"Yes," She answered.

"I-I,"

"Yes?" She pressured again, her head leaning towards his in anticipation.

"I have another son," Pete blurted letting out a long exhale of air.

"Excuse me?!" Ashlee shrilled, her voice silencing the entire restaurant.

She had known, of course she knew, but she didn't want him to know. Ashlee had Pete wrapped around her finger, she had the perfect life, and she fully intended on keeping it that way. There was no way that little bitch Tara and her bastard of a son were going to change that.

"Peter-" He started in an attempt to explain.

"Stop!" Ashlee shrilled putting her hand up. "I don't need an explanation I already know, and let me tell you something Pete Wentz," She said pointing her well manicured finger at him.

"If I find out you ever make contact with Tara or Peter again, and I mean in any form, I don't care if she dies and that bastard needs somewhere to live, -which shouldn't matter since the damn home wrecker had poor Patrick adopt her abomination-you will never see me or your actual son ever again. I will divorce you faster than you could say 'don't go' and take Bronx with me, do you understand?" She threatened, venom dripping from every word, and her eyes blazed with a burning fire of hate.

Peter gulped, unsure of what to do, he had promised the others that if anything were to happen to Tara he would take care of Peter, but if he actually did do that he would lose his wife, and his son.

But if he didn't, he would lose his other son, someone he should have claimed so long ago.

Pete rubbed his eyes unsure of what to say. "Well?!" Ashlee questioned, her frustration continuing.

"I don't know!" Pete exclaimed.

"What do you mean you don't know?! How could it be hard? You chose me you dumbass! I made you! Do you think that if you didn't marry you you would of made it anywhere? You fucking jackass you don't see it? I am the reason Fall Out Boy made it passed the disaster that was Folie a Deux, and you owe me!" Ashlee snided, her true nature showing.

Pete growled. "You fucking bitch, everyone told me you were as fake as your hair, but I wouldn't believe them, because I thought I loved you. Well you know what? Fuck you Ashlee [iSimpson. You don't deserve me or my name, I want a divorce, and full custody of Bronx, because we both know who really raised him.

"Fine! Take Bronx! He's not even yours!" Ashlee covered her mouth in surprise of what just slipped out.

"You are a real piece of work you know that? Your just the same jealous little girl you've been since the day your parent's found out your sister had a better voice then you, I can't believe I wasted sixteen years of my life with you. Go. To. Hell."

Pete walked out of the restaurant without paying and hailed a cab, the whole way home he let tears drip down his cheeks as he mourned the biggest mistake of his life. He should have told Tara how much he had loved her the day he saw her in the park. He should have kissed her the same way he kissed her the night they had intercourse together.

His whole life was "should have dones" and Pete realized how much he needed to change all of that. But he didn't know how he would find Tara and his real son, when they had completely disappeared. Pete's life was screwed up and he needed help. But who would help him?

Pete picked up his phone and dialed a familiar number, the voice answering he hadn't heard in over sixteen years.

"William, good old friend, can you forgive a washed up asshole and meet up for a drink?" He asked into the receiver. Pete had some burned bridges to mend. It was time to repair the damage Ashlee had caused, and then he would tell Tara that he still loved her, more than she would ever really know.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back! I feel bad for not updating, it might be slow still due to swim season, but I'm going to try to update as much as possible =]

Comments?