Tonight, We Collide

Dirty Tidings.

Tara looked around her new home. It was a small, studio apartment in downtown Seattle, it had only one bedroom, and one bathroom, with a mediocre kitchen that held a stove, counter and fridge. All of which was outdated and belonged in the fifties.

She didn't mind all of this though, she loved every inch of it. This was her home and nobody else's, Peter and her could start over, be their own people. Something Tara couldn't do for years. True, there would be fear that Patrick would find her, but in this moment Tara didn't want to think about it. She had to live life now, so that she wouldn't regret it later.

Peter and her had used ordered Chinese, and sat on the floor of the apartment to eat it. They barely had any furniture, only a small television and mattress that they bought at a local store.

Tara smiled at her son, she glanced around at the painfully white walls, and the cream carpet that had just been replaced. "This is a new start Peter," She said.

He nodded tearing into his rice, "I'm really excited for us Mom, I mean, I'm upset that we had to leave everybody without an explanation, but we're safe."

"Your seriously too mature for your age," Tara said with a laugh.

Peter smiled at her, his eyes twinkling in the fluorescent lighting. "I know, but sometimes you have to grow up."

"And sometimes you need to be a kid," Tara said pointing her chop stick at her son.

He looked down at his food, "We'll be alright, right?"

"We can only hope Peter," She whispered softly, deep down Tara knew they only had a limited time before Patrick came, but for now she wouldn't let Peter stress about it. He needed to be a teenager, he shouldn't have to worry about her, and Tara was going to make sure of that. She was already applying for jobs, and she opened her own bank account with the money she had left over from Joe and Andy. She was proud that she was doing it on her own again, for the first time in years she felt whole again, for the most part at least.

----------------------------------------

William Beckett and Pete Wentz sat in a dirty SUV with countless food wrappers strewn everywhere. They were currently driving towards Washington, where Joe had informed Peter that Tara was located there.

William and Pete were ecstatic to be together again, and they planned to make a small pit stop on the way to Washington, to Las Vegas. The boys weren't going to gamble, they were going to fix some burned bridges.

Pete turned to William who was driving and threw a Twinkie at his face. William jerked his head to the side laughing, causing the car to swerve into the next lane.

"Wentz! You fucking psycho! Do you want me to murder us?! This is why your not allowed to drive!!" William scolded while laughing, "I swear, if I die on this trip Cassie will castrate you Pete," He continued his smile never faltering.

Pete shrugged, "If you die, I die, since if you died I obviously would've caused this hunk of junk to roll causing my beautiful face to never smile again," He shrilled with sarcasm.

William shook his head laughing, "Nice to know your ego is still bigger than you dick," He said with a chuckle.

"Nice to know my dick is still bigger than yours," Pete rebuttaled sticking out his tongue at William.

William barked with laughter, "HA! I am a good foot taller than you sir! Not to mention my shoe size is a good two times yours," He said waggling his eyebrows.

"Pish-posh, everyone knows that a big show size only means big hands!" Pete commented shoving a Twinkie in his mouth.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night!" William sang laughing. Pete threw his half eaten Twinkie at William who laughed once more, and started to wipe cream from his cheek.

"Your very violent when handed Twinkie dear boy."

"Your just jealous cause I can make a Twinkie cream itself and you can't."

"Is that a challenge Mr. Wentz?" William challenged.

"I do believe it is Mr. Beckett," Pete answered back coolly.

William jerked the car to the side of the road, "Alright smart ass, you me, two Twinkies, in the back seat...its go time!"

Pete started laughing hysterically at the comment, causing William to look at him in confusion.

"What?"

"You-" He laughed, "Twinkies-" Pete gasped again, "Cream!" He gasped once more, "Fan-fiction!" He mused.

Williams face contorted as he pulled all the pieces. A light bulb went off in his head as he lunged at Pete.

"That's it your toast!"

Pete wondered as William assaulted him if they would ever make it to Washington in one piece, or without sexually assaulting each other to death. He laughed none the less and continued to wrestle with William in the back of the SUV.
♠ ♠ ♠
There were too many dirty puns in this filler. =]
Comments?