Tonight, We Collide

Brendon

Brendon Urie was beyond pissed off. He was furious, it was three a.m in Las Vegas, and he was awoken from his wonderful slumber in an extremely comfy bed by the sound of his door bell being rang multiple times. He had dragged himself out of bed, his polk a dot boxers backwards, and slid his feet into a pair of bright pink bunny slippers.

When he opened that door he couldn't believe that Pete Wentz and William Beckett stood behind it, he had quickly closed the door and reopened it to make sure the two were really there. When assured he was not still asleep he glared at the men.

"Beckett, what the fuck is he doing here?" Brendon sneered looking at his former friend.

"He's seen the light Bren, it's a bloody fucking miracle but he's finally come to his senses, he wants to apologize."

Brendon scoffed, "What do you really want? Need money or something?"

Pete chuckled, "No, I seriously want to say sorry, I've been the biggest jackass in the world, and I really realized how much of myself I lost when I married and Ashlee, I also realized who I lost by marrying her. Bren, do you remember Tara?"

"Did you finally fucking realize you've been in love with her since high school?" Brendon asked, his tone softening only slightly.

"Yeah I have, she's in trouble though, she's with our son, Peter..." He trailed off.

Brendon laughed, "I knew it! I called it the first time I saw it, there was no way in hell that cool of a kid came from the same sperm as Patrick!"

Pete smiled, "Yeah well Pat's gone off the deep end, he went completely psycho when she left, and now were heading to Oregon to go get her, and protect her, and well, you always were a good dandy," Pete said with a smile.

William chuckled at Pete's words while Brendon couldn't help but smile. "Your lucky your so good with words, alright lets go," Brendon announced closing his door behind him and marching towards the old van sitting in his driveway.

"Uhh Bren?" William said looking at him, "Yeah?" Brendon said swinging around to look at them. "Your boxers are on backwards."

Brendon looked down, "Huh, they are!" He announced pulling down his boxers, revealing all to Pete and William. The two shielded their eyes and screamed at Brendon whilst laughing. Brendon righted his boxers and hopped into the van.

"Well? Are we going to go or are we going to wait out here till the milk man comes?"

William and Pete laughed getting into the truck, "It's so like you Bren to just jump into a van in your boxers, no need for clothes with Brendon! He'll just take 'em off anyways!" Pete said laughing.

"That's right! Fifteen years later and I still fuck-"

"Right, and how's your wife again?" William cut in looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

Brendon turned pink, "Oh, right, well-" Bren stuck out his tongue and blew a raspberry at the two. "Suck on that!"

The group laughed and continued on their way to Oregon.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is incredibly short =[ But I wanted to get the ball rolling again.
I'm back! Sorry for the wait. I'm off all week so expect more!
Comments?