Tonight, We Collide

Like Ninjas

Tara waved at Peter's retreating back as he entered the bustling grounds of his new high school. He had been extremely nervous, pulling at his skinny jeans and his tee shirt. He had straighten his hair and applied product carefully, taking more time then Tara in the bathroom.

Tara smiled, hoping he would make it out alive. High school was rough, and being the new kid in the middle of a semester made it ten times worse.

But, she knew Peter could handle almost anything, and knew he would come back on top with a smile on his face.

Tara put the car in drive and pulled away from the school, she was happy that her and Peter was settling in. Today she would go to buy some much needed groceries and furniture. She had finally landed a job working at one of the offices around Seattle. She made decent money and had benefits. She thanked the Gods that she was so lucky.

Tara hadn't heard from her brother, or any other of her friends in a long time, and the thought worried her, but she was convinced she had to stay strong.

Pulling into the I*Kea parking lot she shut her car door and locked it. Walking inside she smiled knowing that for once she was going to buy something with her own money. Just like the old days.

------------------------

Pete, Brendon, and William all yelled happily as they entered the city limits of Seattle, Pete was jumping up and down in his seat while William drove.

Pete frantically dialed Tara's number, and waited anxiously for her to answer.

"Hello?" She said quizzically.

"Tara! It's Pete! Guess what?! Me and Beckett and Urie are all here and we need to talk to you and Peter! Where are you?"

Tara chuckled listening to the boy that held her heat in his pocket. "I'm in I*Kea and Peters at school-"

"Oh! Which one I'll go get him," Pete continued excitedly.

"Uh, Seattle South," She said scrambling to remember, "Okay! I'll go retrieve him and we'll meet you at your place," Pete smiled ear to ear, he looked like a four year old, clutching his cell phone to his chest and giggling in excitement.

"Alright boys, we need to go to Seattle South and get my boy, this will be a deathly mission s we must be in ninja form at all times!"

"Yes sir!" Brendon shouted from the back while William pulled into the school's parking lot.

"Let's go make some girls squeal," Pete said while nodding his head.

William laughed, "I don't think we've had that effect on teenagers in over ten years Pete,"

"Shush! You'll kill his ego!" Brendon yelled wrapping his arms around Pete's head and cooing him.

William laughed at the two and looked at Pete. "Well? Go get him!"

Pete smiled and jumped out of the van rushing into the school's office. "Hi! I'm Pete Wentz!"

He said looking at the aged receptionist. She raised an eyebrow, a small flicker of recognition flitting through her eyes. "Well Mr. Wentz," She said slowly, "What can I help you with?"

"My son Peter is here, he just started today, but I'm going to pick him up early for uh....uh dentist appointment!" He said thinking quickly.

"We have a Peter Trohman-Wentz on file, I'm presuming this is who your speaking of?"

Pete nearly melted in his spot, Tara and Peter had changed his last name to Wentz, it made his heart swell with love and pride, and he felt moisture build up in his eyes.

"Yes, may I go get him?"

The women looked apprehensive but sighed, "I guess, room 34, try not to make-"

He didn't let her finish before darting out the door and down the hall. He found the room quickly and banged open the door with a smile. The young female teacher looked at him wide eyes before shouting, "Oh my fucking God! Your Pete Wentz!"

The whole class looked at their teacher in horror, the women obviously never swearing in her life. Pete smirked, his trade mark smirk knowing he had this in the bag.

He still had game.

"Dad?" He heard from the classroom, Pete whipped his eyes towards Peter, a wide smile spreading over his face as he looked at his son. Who just called him Dad. It felt good.

"Grab your crap I'm breaking you outta this hell hole in true rock star fashion, I got Urie and Beckett in the truck waiting," He said smiling, the whole class gawked and watched as Peter grabbed is back pack and slinged it over his shoulder.

Standing side by side it looked like Pete had his own mini me, Peter resembled his father in so many ways, it was un canny.

"Urie? Beckett? As in William Beckett and Brendon Urie? From Panic and The Academy Is?" The teacher gasped, looking even more shocked. She almost started to jump up and down.

Pete laughed smirking, "Why yes Miss?"

"It's Rachael, Rachael Newmaker," She said smiling. The whole class broke out in cat calls and the teacher remembered her professionally quickly, turning to yell at the class.

Pete ushered Peter out, but stopped at the door, "Have a good day Rachael," He stated winking, he shut the door behind him laughing.

"I still have it!" He said doing a little dance in the hallway.

"You think that's bad? She had a heart attack when she heard my name!" Peter said laughing.

"Alright kid, let's go to your place, lead the way!" Pete said walking towards the doors.

Peter smiled, he was happy his dad was there to finally save the day, and save his mom off her feet.
♠ ♠ ♠
I absolutely love this chapter. :) Comments?