Tonight, We Collide

Truth

Tara was stirring some noodles in a large pot in her kitchen. The rest of Fall Out Boy, and their families would be coming over in only a few short minutes for there weekly dinner.

Tara sighed as she started on her homemade pasta sauce. She thought if this was the life she wanted, the domestic desperate housewife, sure, maybe it would've been fun if she really loved Patrick.

She had some love for him, but more of brotherly one. She didn't feel the same feelings she had felt for Pete so long ago, and it pained her even more to lead him on like that. Especially after he made all of her debt disappear, and made sure Peter had food in his mouth.

The doorbell rang, and soon son erupted threw the house.

"Tara!" Ashley called happily walking into the kitchen. Her hair was back to its natural blonde color, and she looked so beautiful, it made Tara feel so ugly. It always has. Even on Tara's wedding day she felt that Ashley out shined her.

"Hello Ashley," Tara said happily. She had learned how to be happy. She never knew it was a learned emotion.

"MOM!" Peter yelled flying down the stairs.

"Yes Peter?" Tara said with a sigh.

"My computer just crashed and that English paper is due tomorrow! What do I do?"

"You let Uncle Joe save the day, duh," Joe said walking in the door holding two loafs of French bread.

"Heya Joe," Tara said with a smile.

She'd finally patched up her relationship with him, and understood why he left. She never forgave her sister though, and she hadn't seen her in years.

Joe and Peter ran up the stairs to go fix the computer and Tara continued cooking.

Peter watched as his Uncle Joe worked on his laptop, he looked around his room, the blue walls plastered with posters.

"Hey Uncle Joe, I can talk to you about anything right?" Peter asked.

"Yeah of course, what's bothering you kid?" Joe asked as he fiddled with the computer.

"I don't think Patrick's my real dad."

Joe dropped the crew driver he had been holding and turned to Peter.

"That's nonsense kiddo, Patrick is your DNA, I can tell."

"How! Were nothing a like! He likes books, and can sing, and is intelligent. He hates soccer."

"Peter, you don't have to be like your father to be his son. Look, you look like him, you have his nose!" Joe said fumbling to come up with something. Truth was he had figured out ages ago that Peter was Pete's kid. Andy and Pete were the only ones who didn't know in the band.

"That's bullshit Joe, tell me the truth," Peter demanded.

Joe sighed, knowing he was caught. "Peter, your right. Patrick isn't your biological dad, legally, yes, and you can't tell your mother I told you, but, god your going to kill me-" He paused ruffling his hands threw his hair.

"Tell me Joe," Peter demanded.

"Peter, Your Uncle Pete is your Dad."

Peter punched the wall and stormed out of the room and left the house. The doors slamming behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? I was so happy when I saw all of them! =D