Tonight, We Collide

Flash Back

The boys had all left to go look for Peter and Tara sat alone in her bedroom starring at the light green walls she had had Patrick paint when they first moved in.

Ashlee had taken Bronx home, and most likely was gossiping to her friends about how Tara had lost her own son. She didn't know why she acted so fake to Ashley, how she could make Ashlee believe they were best friends.

Tara thought back to before the guys were all famous, before there was Ashlee, and Peter, and the conspiracy that was her life. She remembered back to when she first started high school, to her first day at Wilmington High.

Tara was just a scared fifteen year old girl who was lost in the big school, everyone seemed to know where they were going except her. Earlier that day Joe had complained about how he wasn't going to help her, and to stay away from his friends.

Tara hadn't bothered with her sister, she would never go to her for anything, she was too much like her mother. The one thing Tara had despised at the time.

As she wandered threw the crowded halls she had spotted Patrick, who at the time was still chubby and short, he had those long sideburns and hit hat on his head.

Tara remembered smiling in relief and running over.

"Patrick!" She had yelled hugging him, a few girls scoffed as they witnessed the greeting.

"How's the first day Tara?" He had asked, his cheeks turning a slight tinge of pink. If only Tara knew that it was because he was in love with her.

She would've ran away.

Tara remembered not being bale to answer because Pete had showed up and shoved Pat into a locker while laughing. He had hugged Pat after and giggled.

"Pattycakes!" He yelled then looked at me.

"Tara! Froshie!" He said giggling. It was then Tara had knew how she felt for the boy. How she had always felt.

Tara shook her head as she came back to reality. That was so long ago. She needed to change.

She would change.

She heard the door slam and yelling persist.

"Peter Gerard! I swear to God you do something like that again-!" Patrick roared at Peter.

"Oh come off of it Pat! Your not my father!" Peter shrilled. Tara found herself smiling at her son.

He was brave.

Tara came down the stairs still smiling looking at her son. He turned to her. "I'm sorry-"

"Don't be, you deserve to know," She smiled and hugged Peter.

Patrick fumed, his face turning scarlet. "Boy, you better watch how you speak, I may not be your father biologically, but according to the state of Illinois your my son. Not Pete Wentz!"

"Patrick!" Tara screamed, her nerve finally coming back. "Where the hell do you get off screaming at him like that!" She continued. Patrick gawked at her sudden display of anger and emotion.

Peter smiled at his mother, happy she finally could release her bottled up emotions.

"How dare you!" Patrick roared at Tara. "I gave you everything! I loved you! I made sure you and your bastard were safe!" He screamed.

Tara growled. "You have no fucking right Patrick! You've always been a pansy you know that?! Go ahead! Take back the ring! Take back everything! I don't want it anymore! I WANT MY LIFE BACK!" She screamed throwing the diamond at Patrick's head.

"Get your things Peter we will be leaving."

She turned away and felt Patrick grab her arm roughly, "You will regret this you bitch," He said in a small whisper.

"No, I wont, because I will finally be free," She said heatedly yanking her arm back.

"Get out," Patrick said walking away.

"No problem." Tara sneered as she ran up the stairs to pack her things. The adrenaline pumping threw her veins made her smile. She did it, she was free.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been awhile. But I'm back =]
Comments?