Status: Chapter 8 is up! This story is active!! Read and Review!!

Too Close For Comfort

Life is a like a winding highway. So many twists and turns, you never know where you'll end up if you're not careful. I didn’t know it could go like this- never even imagined anything like it. Now I'm at the crossroads and I've gotta choose which way I'm gonna turn.

***Disclaimer***
I do not own Avenged Sevenfold (sadly) and this is a work of fiction.

The Rev IS in this story. This story was started before, and takes place around 2008. I adore him way too much too take him out.
  1. Let's start at the very beginning...
    I thought about how lucky I was everyday.
  2. You were like my best friend...
    She was so young when she started, there was no way anyone thought of her like that.
  3. How did I ever end up here?
    It was just so strange. This had never happened to me like this before.
  4. You know baby you were my desire
    She was starting to sway as she danced, but she claimed to be fine.
  5. Trapped in a state of imaginary grace
    "That’s all, I was being nosy. Totally not staring at my best friend. "
  6. And when it rains, will you always find an escape?
    It wasn’t normal to be feeling this way, and he was unknowingly fueling the fire. Space had to be the answer.
  7. I'll never feel alone again with you by my side
    “Well, you can stay Lacey, and I can stay Matt, but we can switch if you want.”
  8. And I'm on my way to believing
    “I will do anything to stop the insanity.”