Seven Steps For Falling In Love

Step II: Telling Your Friend

“Let me get this strait, while I was on the Bitch War, you were falling in love with the new guy?”

“Pretty much.”

“Love at first sight?!”

“Maybe.”

“Oh that’s sooooo romantic! You’ll love Nick, he’s perfect for you!”

“Yeah, I noticed you guys knew each other.”

“I would never guess he was the new kid, my parents made a deal with his parents last year, they have a record agency and asked my parents to use one of their hotels. While they were on the boring details, I got to know him and his brothers, and trust me, you two are perfect for each other.”

“And now he’s going to enter the volley team.”

“Isn’t that just awesome?! My crush, and your crush on the same team?!”

“Did Steven say yes?” Hayley somehow found that hard to believe, the guy didn’t look like the type to be a sport jerk, neither did Nick.

“Of course he did, who can ever say ‘no’ to me?” Hayley gave her the look as they stopped in front of her house and Faith parked the car, “not counting you of course, he entered just for the fun of it, and I told him that we girls needed real players to practice with, of course the cow came defending the guys, seeing that her brother is one of them, but Steven just smiled… ah… he has a great smile, anyway, he’s in.”

“What about Nick?”

“He asked me what the school had to offer and I sold my campaign for the volley team! After knowing that you and I would be there, he agreed,” Faith then looked at her friend, a mischievous look on her face, “you caused quite the impression, didn’t you?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” and Hayley left, entering the house, and when she reached her room she went to her bed, writing on her journal and thinking about the cute new kid in town.