Status: completed... FINALLY!!

Change Me to Your Point of View

Chapter one

"Boy what a day" she told herself as she threw her car keys on the table and sat down on her living room couch. Hannah sighed deeply debating on whether she should cook dinner first or check her emails... but knowing that she get a trillion every hour or so she decided to avoided it as much as she could and walked into the kitchen.

Hannah is twenty-seven and works as a therapist in New York, but she originally grew up in New Jersey. She always had an interest in the human mind and got top marks in her Psychology class. But unfortunately her home life wasn't as pleasant as her school life. Her mother died when she was born and her father became a heavy alcoholic due to depression. Although he never hurt her social services would not let her continue to be in his care, so she went to live with her grandmother in Huntington Beach, California were she attended El Modena High School.

After a full evening meal and fifty emails (well that is what it felt like) Hannah had finished her business on her laptop. "That should be all of them read now" she said to herself and dragged the cursor to the delete. 'BEEP BEEP YOU HAVE RECEIVED A NEW EMAIL' spoke the annoying tom tom voice that unfortunately came with the laptop so she could not change it. "urgh! just as I was about to go to bed!" she moaned and clicked on the email. Whilst waiting for the email to load she made a mental note to kill who's ever idea to put the annoying voice in the design. Once loaded she leaned forward to the deck and squinted her eyes so she could read the email...

Hey doc... or Hannah I forgot which one you prefer haha
Well.. we really need your help We're going to be the city for a couple days and we thought if you weren't to busy you come to our show.. and also we would love to see you again... we will explain to you on the night and provide you a ticket. We hope your well and can you call me or send an email to let me know?
lots of love
Matt
oxox


Hannah smiled to herself, she read the email before reaching for her phone and dialing an oh so familiar number. The phone rang a couple of times till the warm, inviting voice of her close friend answered...

"Hannah! my sister but not my sister!" he exclaimed with maybe to much excitement for Hannah's mood... which was tired.

"Hey Matt... I'm sorry I haven't called lately my work just piled up so high I could not even call Gran" she told him.

"Hey no harm done sweets...how is the old girl anyway?" he asked.

Hannah smiled when he said her old nickname.. which he only gave to her "she's fine... unstoppable as always... the band?"

"Er... good... sorta... but were heading back into the studio soon so we might be able to pay you a visit..." He chimed.

"You don't sound very convincing... has it got something to do with the email?" I asked.

"Yeah... but we need to tell you face to face" he replied slowly... as if he was unsure.

"What? why? just tell me now" Hannah demanded softly...

Matt sighed loudly "I can't because I know you'll refuse straight away..."

It all fitted... She knew exactly why he wanted her to come and see them... for him...

"forget it Sanders!"

"Hannah just hear me out..." he started but it was not going to be that easy.

"Matt I don't care... when it comes to him I want nothing to do with it. He hates me and wants nothing to do with me".

"Hannah he doesn't hate you... and this has nothing to do with his and your past" he spoke in a calm voice.

"What do you mean..." she asked completely confused...

"Because I'm not calling my best friend Hannah Walker from high school... I'm calling Doctor Hannah Walker... fully trained therapist.."

Hannah inhaled in defeat... "tell me what day and I'll be there... but if he starts anything that's it I'm out of there".

"Thanks Hannah... the venue is......."

After her long conversation with Matt she put down the phone and headed to bed... pulling the covers over her body she thought back to that very first day at El Modena High School; when she met the now known band... Avenged Sevenfold. Like them she was into a lot of hardcore music, it helped her deal with her mothers dead and being taken away from her father. She remembers like it was yesterday when they met.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is meant to be a one shot but I decided to try and make it a full story... whether I'll stick to it or not is up to how many readers and comments I get..

so please feedback