Status: completed... FINALLY!!

Change Me to Your Point of View

Chapter eleven

The tension was unbearable between the two. But they couldn’t tear their eyes away from each other. Syn was the one who broke it by standing up and walking to his window. Hannah took this chance to study his room; the walls couldn’t be seen due to band posters, banners and a few drawings of the deathbat. But one part of the wall stood out the most. It was a billboard of photos... memories.

“You just don’t listen do you?” Syn suddenly spoke. Hannah looked at him to see he was still looking out of the window.

“Sorry?”

Syn turned to look at her with stern eyes. “I told you not to come here” he stated in a monotone. Hannah was a little stunned not because he was telling her again she wasn’t welcome... it was because he wasn’t glaring at her. Hannah glanced down and then around the room, not noticing that Syn had sat back down on the bed.

“Why are you here?” he asked dully.

Hannah looked back at him. “I wanted to see if you were okay...”

“I don’t need to be babied I can look after myself!”

Hannah flinched from the sudden volume. Syn saw this and immediately calmed down. “sorry...”

“It’s okay. Maybe I shouldn’t have come...” Hannah said abruptly.

“NO! Don’t go” Syn suddenly exclaimed but then instantly turned away. Hannah sighed heavily in frustration.

“Then what do you want?” she asked desperately. “One minute you hate me... the next you want me to stay! Stop playing mind games with me Brian!!!”.

Syn looked at her shocked, she was actually yelling at him. He wanted t stop her but the words just wouldn’t come out of his mouth.

“I don’t why I try and understand you! I don’t why I try to make things work!! Because every time you just throw it back in my face. So you know what Brian... Fuck you!! Why do I even care if your all depressed and feel pity for me. Trust me I don’t Fucking want it. So there you go Syn! You don’t have to acknowledge me, talk about me hell even think about me. Because I am staying out of your fucking life!!!”

And with that Hannah stormed out and left the house.

*** ***

Hannah shot up in bed scanned her surroundings; she was in her flat again... she was twenty-six again.

‘It was all a dream’ she told herself as she sat up in bed. She glanced at the clock and saw it was 11:30.

‘shit! Thank god it’s a Saturday’. “Wait a minute!” Hannah spoke. Straight away she jumped out of bed and looked on her calendar.

“Well... today’s the day” she told herself as she crossed out the number of the day.

20th of May
A7X concert


Hannah sighed deeply. She didn’t want to do this... she thought back to the last flashback in her dream. Ever since then her and Syn never talked to each other; no matter how hard the others tried. Eventually Hannah did stop cutting herself, the only reason she did it because she was confused. Not at why her mother died or why she was taken away from her father. It was because of Syn, why did he despise her so much? It was one of them thing she would never find out.

She remembered her graduation day; Hannah won a diploma in Psychology and was going to the best university in New York. She was a little sad by the fact that she would not see her friends as much anymore but she promised to keep contact with them. She never said goodbye to Syn (not that she planned to) because he was busy with his girlfriend. Once moved to New York she studies at the Uni for two years and then became a qualified Therapist. Avenged Sevenfold actually hit it big and visited her when ever they were in New York and she went to their shows as much as possible. But as Hannah said to Matt last night she had been so dead to the world... this would be the first time in three years see would have seen them. But of course she never saw Syn... She had no idea what to expect.

Suddenly the sound of the post box echoed through the flat. Hannah’s head twitched and then walked out of her room. Her feet made soft taps as she walked down the wooden hall. Her pajama bottoms scraped against each other as her long legs moved forward.

She finally reached that and picked up the mail. Some of the envelopes were bills, but the last one was different; since it was written in messy writing and had a big smiley on it.

‘Zacky...” she thought calmly. Slowly she ripped through the envelope and pulled one ticket and backstage pass. She examined the piece card, it was silver and shiny, and with of course... the deathbat set in the middle.

“What I’m I gonna wear?” she asked herself. She hastily walked back into her bedroom a literally dug through her wardrobe. Most of her clothes consisted of suits, blouses and skirts. She was after all a workaholic. She finally was able to dig out a pair of skinny jeans, a white v-neck t-shirt and blue vest top. Hannah then picked up a bra and underwear and went to have a shower. As the water hit her skin she could feel herself waking up.

After a couple of hours of drying her hair and putting on her makeup she watched herself in the mirror. Her hair was still long but only up to her shoulder blades, it was also shaped to her face and layered. She had put a soft layer of eyeliner around her beautiful orbs, mascara made her eyelashes thicker and a hint of lip-gloss was added to brighten up her face. Hannah looked at the ticket and read the time.

‘doors open at 6:30’ she read. She quickly glanced at her watch... it was now half one. She decided to do some paper work before heading off the show.
♠ ♠ ♠
note... the main story is set when Hannah and Syn are twenty-six twenty-seven... the flashback were only to give you guys an input to their past... so I set it as a dream

comments!

xoxox