Status: completed... FINALLY!!

Change Me to Your Point of View

Chapter twenty-three

“So are you going to tell me about the dream?” Hannah questioned. It had been twenty minutes since Syn woke up from his dream; and he had been in a state of shock since then. So Hannah suggested he’d take his time to relax and catch his breath… but because he was still inhaling sharp, shaky breaths; she decided to let him rest his head on her lap.

Syn could feel her hand run through his hair as he rested on his cheek; smoothing him of any fear he had before. “Someone died… someone close to me”.

“Describe it please?” she asked softly. Syn sighed as he sat up straight then stood up to look out of the window.

“I was on the beach again… I walking and yelling. Then I saw it… the body…” Syn stopped for a second… as if every word pierced his heart. “You were already dead when I reached you”.

‘Wait what?!?!’ Hannah screamed. Then again she did hear him yelling her name, hence why she woke him up.

“I tried everything to revive you… but nothing worked. Then a voice came saying it was my fault… and that I hurt you…” He stopped again but this time he couldn’t continue with his words.

Hannah slowly stood up and hugged him from behind, “Thank you Brian… for telling me”.

Syn turned around to face her suddenly realizing how close she was, so close he could smell her perfume radiate off her and her eyes sparkle. Hannah could feel his hot breath on her face as he inched closer to her; it made her freeze on the spot.

BRLING! BRLING!
BRLING! BRLING!


The sound of the phone brought her back to life as she slowly pulled herself away from him and answered the phone. “Hello” she spoke. Syn watched her as she listened to whoever was one the other line.

“Okay… hang on one second” she told them and walked out of the room. Leaving Syn to his thoughts.

‘STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!!! What the hell did I do… what I almost did!!’ he screeched in his head. Syn rubbed his hands over his face; first the dreams, then the sudden unattraction to Michelle and now… this! Syn thought back to the dream he just had… it is certain that his conscience is trying to him, but what?!

Then it suddenly it came to him, Hannah offered him kindness nearly all his life; from rejected it to clinging to it like a junkie needs his morphine. But when has she ever offered help from him, it took the whole gang to convince her for him to go with her. Hannah is always helping others… but as she ever helped herself.

“No Val it's fine honestly... I shouldn't have nosed in”
"ahem your not gonna get anywhere in this school for being nice"

“I better get home… thanks for inviting me”
“Do you always walk away from arguments? How weak are you?!?”

“I accidentally bumped into Brent who I might add is lovely”
“Walker, do I look like I give a shit about your opinions? Now you can continue your walk and don’t come round here again!”

“Please stop it…”
“ASK! ME!! TO MOVE!!!”

"Hannah I..."
"Your the only one that knows. Not Val, not Zacky. You. Even though you hate me I would be grateful if you didn't tell the others"

“Your appointment is at three o’ clock, Monday. Don’t be late!”

“Does it have to be a diary”
“At first yes… because I want to know what to know what’s going through that head of yours. But afterwords it can be anything, a poem… maybe even a song!”

“Brian Haner Jr… I forgive you…”


‘She’s always been there’ he told himself… but it was time for the reverse. He needed to look after her now; she was his light, giving him hope in the darkest of times. Now he had to become her shadow... to protect her and watch over her.

‘She needs me just as much as I need her…’ he thought about her kind smile, her soft warm skin… her long flowing brown hair. He could remember the first time he set eyes on her he felt his heart skip a beat, and it has continued to do so very time she smiles, laughs, touches him and even when she notices him. Michelle never had affected him like Hannah does, he never felt the electricity before Hannah.

“Brian?” Hannah called. Syn snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at her. “I’m going to the hospital… you don’t have to come if you do want…”

“Hannah I’m not letting you go on your own… in fact I’m not letting you out of my sight” he told her sternly.

He could see a smile slowly tag on her lips, “Okay… I let you use the shower its through my bedroom”.

“You get ready first… I can wait…” he told her softly. Hannah nodded and then disappeared into her room.

‘Come Gates!’ he ordered himself… ‘time to show her what kind of man you are!’

*** ***

“Miss Walker?” a nurse called. Hannah stood up from her seat with Syn following her close behind. “Your father will see you now”. Both of them watched the nurse walk away before turning to each other.

“Do you want me to go in with you?” Syn asked her.

Hannah shook her head, “no this is something I have to do on my own…” and she started to leave till Syn gently grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

“What is it Bri...” but she was cut off by Syn gently placing his lips onto hers… she was stunned at first but soon relaxed. The kiss was soft and innocent… and it didn’t last for long because nearly after a second he pulled away.

Syn looked straight into her eyes “I’ll be right here…” he whispered. Still stunned she just nodded before leaving the waiting room and opening the door to her fathers bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
aww cute!! their first kiss together... even though it lasted for like a second but still...

comment!

xox