Status: completed... FINALLY!!

Change Me to Your Point of View

Chapter Thirty-four

“So how’d it go last night?” Val asked as she pass Hannah her grand cappuccino. It was the morning after Hannah’s date with Syn, and her and Val had a lot of catching up to do so they arranged to meet up at Starbucks.

“Well...” Hannah mumbled as she nervously fiddled with her stirrer. “We first went for a little walk... then arrived at the most posh restaurant I have ever scene...”

“Was it the one at the beach?” Val asked making Hannah nod her head in confusion. “Matt took me there once...” she answered, then asked what happened next.

“We then... er... went to the beach and had some Wine” Hannah continued feeling the heat rise up to her cheeks.

“Come on girl then what happened?!” Val demanded becoming impatient. Hannah couldn’t speak, what happened on the beach was clear in her mind... but hard to describe.

“Hannah... oh god you didn’t” Val stated more than asked. Hannah’s face was now as red as tomato.

“We got caught in the moment” was all she replied making Val squeal.

“Oh my god! You two are so naughty! Come on come on how was it?” Val giggled.

“It was... spectacular!” Hannah mused as she thought back on it... how great his touch felt; just thinking about it made her breathe heavy.

“Yo earth to Hannah!!” Val called waving her hand in front her face. Hannah blinked out of her thoughts and grinned like a mad women. “Jesus you are love struck” she stated with a chuckled. All Hannah could do was put on an innocent look as she drank her coffee.

*** ***

“See you Val!” Hannah yelled as Val pulled out of the driveway and drove out of sight. Hannah walked up to the front door and was about to open it till she heard voices.

“So... you moved on fast” a soft feminine voice spoke. There was no reply at first... just the sound of moving footsteps.

“Why are you here?” Syn asked sounding completely irritated.

The other voice sighed “actually... I wanted to talk to Hannah”.

Suddenly a slam of a pile of books on a table echoed through the hall and door. “So you can what? Give her hell!!!” Syn boomed.

“NO! I just want to tell her something...” the voice replied.

“Michelle... what ever you tell Hannah you tell me first” Syn ordered... Hannah’s breath got caught in her throat at the mention of Michelle’s name.

‘What does she want me for?’

“And why’s that exactly? I’m sure Hannah can look after herself... unlike you!” Michelle spat. Hannah gulped... Michelle may have just made the biggest mistake anyone could ever make. Ever since the nightmare Syn had about her dying on the beach, lets just say the subject of his mental health has been sensitive.

“HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SAY THAT WHEN YOU DON’T KNOW SHIT!!! I’VE TOLERATED YOUR PAST ACCUSSIONS AND CHEATING!! BUT NOW YOU TOOK IT TOO FUCKING FAR!!!” Syn boomed at her so loud, it nearly shook the house.

These were the times where Syn could be terrifying; after all... he is a pretty big guy. Hannah felt now was a good time to go inside. As soon as she walked in she saw Syn looking like he was about to start a massacre as he towered over a very pale Michelle.

“Brian!” she called sternly and ran to him. But Syn just continued to glare at Michelle. ‘Oh shit this could get nasty’ Hannah thought and pushed Syn back slightly.

“Brian calm down... just breathe and calm down” Hannah ordered blocking Michelle from him and taking his face in her hands. But Syn as still as stiff as a board, clinching his fists so tight it was causing blood to draw.

“Michelle I think you need to leave...” Hannah ordered more than suggested. But Michelle did’t move which made her even angrier. “NOW!” she barked snapping Michelle out of her thoughts. Michelle grabbed her handbag and literary bolted out of the door.

“Brian...” Hannah breathed as she pulled him into an embrace, he did’t react at first but as soon as he heard her whisper comforting words to him he immediately unclenched his fists and started to breathe normally.

“I would hug you... but I don’t blood on your shirt” Syn mumbled in a mono-tone. Hannah pulled out of the embrace and gently took hold of his hands; in his palms were little red nail marks.

“Come on...” Hannah told him as she led him into the kitchen, there she sat him down and got out the first aid kit. She knelt down to his level and start to delicately she bandaged each of his big hands, her skin brushing slightly against his.

“I did’t scare you did I?” he suddenly asked sounding upset. Hannah looked up at him and saw the misery in his soft brown eyes. It broke her heart to see him like this... he was too good a person to suffer like this.

Hannah removed her one of her hands from the wrapping and placed it on the side of his face. “We all have our moments...” she told him “and I love you too much to be scared of you”. Finally a small smile crept onto his lips, he was becoming himself again.

“Now there’s that hansom smile I love!” Hannah gushed knowing for sure it would make him feel better. And sure enough, his timid smile turned into a grin as he took interest in the floor.

Hannah giggled at his sudden shyness made him look at her again. Once they made eye contact she brought him in to a soft, longing kiss. Syn lifted his fully bandaged hand to the back of her neck and combed his fingers through her soft hair. Hannah pulled back from the kiss slightly and then kissed his nose... making him scrunch his face up.

‘Now that was adorable’ Hannah thought and pulled him into another kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
uh-oh here;s comes trouble...

comments?

oxoxo