Status: four shot, completed

If I Was Perfect, This Would Be Easy. But It's Not

Secret

I felt my heart shatter when he said it, backing away as far as I could. "I know it sounds crazy, but I'm telling the truth. Please-" "I know you're telling the truth. That's the problem."I hissed, wanting to slap myself for it not a second later. "I'm a vampire."

It was completely silent when I said this, and for good reason. "A v-vampire?" He asked, touching the bite mark I'd left in his neck. I touched the one he'd left in mine, fearing for my life. Vampire venom was fatal to werewolves, and vice-versa. But nothing was happening.

Brian's P.O.V.

I awaited death, looking at her pale, bare body. If I was going to die, I would at least do it happy. Right? But nothing happened. "Wha-" "Nothing's-" "Happening." We finished together. "Why?" I was completely stumped. "I think..." She thought for a while, not even blinking. "Skye said when he met Gina, anything seemed possible...maybe..." I raised an eyebrow. Skye and Gina? But I dropped it. "Do you think...?" She nodded, stepping forward to me.

"They'll be getting worried...I've got to go." She raised onto her tip toes and pressed a soft kiss to my lips. "This has to be our little secret......." She whispered, shooting to the clearing. She stopped abruptly a good few feet away. "I love you."

And with that, she was gone.