Status: In deliberation.

Fat Dancer

04

It was sunny the next day. The everlasting feeling of obesity haunted me that day. Before I had gotten up everyone had decided to go to the beach. What word is associated with beach? Bikini's. Because none of the dancers were up yet, Michelle and Val went shopping for the swimsuits. I could just imagine what Val would pick for me.

They got home two hours after I had gotten up, Val rushed in with a smirk and she was obviously happy. She layed the shopping bag on the counter and pulled out its contents, a skimpy black bikini for Katie a red one for Marcie ,a pink one for Brenna , and a orange one for Savannah. I realized she hadnt called my name and i saw a large lump of flowery cloth sitting on the counter.

She raised it up.

"This one is for Harlow, I hope it fits." she snickered.

She tossed it to me. Im a size zero zero, I looked at the tag and it read 28.

I almost cried, I sucked it up though.

"Sorry you wasted your money Val but I'm not going in that ." I almost whispered.

"Why not?" She asked ever so innocently.

"You know why." I said as I walked to the back of the bus to the bunk section to grab my bikini top and short bottoms and a torn jean skirt.

I changed into them and grabbed a hoodie so I would'nt have to show my mid-section. I walked back into the main room. Matt came up to me and said "Why aren't you wearing Val's suit? You made her feel bad." I looked at him.

"Have you seen it?" He shook his head. "Tell her to show it to you." He walked away confused as ever. She raised it up for him and his face was overcome with a discusted look. You could tell they were arguing. You could hear Val asking him why he always takes my side. You could also hear him ask her why she was being such a bitch.

That was the day I began to hate myself. I hate causing problems for other people and thats all I was to them one big problem in their relationtionship.

We eventually were rid of the argument and were heading for the beach. I layed out my towel and got my ipod out so I could ignore everyone, I was in no mood for contact with any human. I was content when I felt myself being lifted by familiar arms brian .

"Put me down! Your going to hurt yourself, don't try to run with me you will break your arms!" I yelled out in all seriousness.

"Harlow I doubt you even weigh ninety pounds!" He yelled back jokingly...I was 79 pounds.

I don't swim. I heard Brian's feet collide with the water and I panicked as he kept going. I hit the water and I started screaming, then choking my feet never hit the sand. When I got my breathing straight again I glared at Brian even though there was a look of surprise on his face.

"I can't swim!" I sneered.

An apologetic look came over his face. "Sorry." He whispered. I froze when I realized that I would soon have to show my checkered bikini along with my bloating mid-section. I started to shake. No,no,no.I sat on my towel and unsipped my hoodie and slid my skirt off. I was automatically nervous. "You look good Harlow!" I heard Brian yell knowingly. Then I heard "Yeahs" from eveyone except Val.

I yelled "Thanks" back but it didnt really help I am fat and I am ugly and I can't change that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry It took so long I havent had internet since we moved! love ~ Veraa
Comments keep me going...no worries the rest of the chapters will take no where near this long.