Just A Misunderstanding

Two

-June-
I pulled into the driveway, noticing the overhead of the garage open and Matt's car missing. I instantly stopped and went inside to make sure that it was only him going to the store or something so I would finally be able to see him. When I opened the door, I expected to find his bag and boots next to the door. Nothing. I heard a loud moan coming from upstairs. I gritted my teeth, instantly jumping to a conclusion. I stormed upstairs finding the moans coming from my room. I threw the door open to find Reese pinned underneath our dear friend Jimmy's son, James Junior.

"Reese!" I shrieked, making both of them jump and try to cover themselves.

"M-mom?!" she said as James pulled the blanket over them.

"What are you doing?! You better be wearing protection!" I growled to him, "I swear to god if she gets pregnant you will never hear the end of it! Get dressed, now. I am taking you home. You're grounded!" I screamed, slamming the door. I couldn’t believe it! My little girl! I went downstairs, picking up the phone. I dialed Leana and Jimmy's house.

"Leana, I have to tell you something." I sighed as soon as she answered.

"June, you sound stressed. What's going on?"

"I just walked in on Reese and Junior having sex in me and Matt's bed."

"Oh god, no..." she sighed. "I'm sorry J...do you want me to come pick him up? He is so grounded!"

"No, I have a better idea. I'll take him home, let him sit through the awkward silence and then you can freak out when he gets home."

"Sounds good to me. See you in a bit." She said, hanging up.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) here you go! :)
Love you Ashley!!

leave a comment!!