Status: Complete

His Famous Last Words

All of It

"Frank please" Gerard begged. "Don't do this."

"I can't. I'm sorry."

"Why?" Gerard asked as tears slipped down his face.

"I couldn't deal with it anymore. I love you so fucking much, but we could never be together."

"Baby, Frankie, Please. We can make this work. I know we can." Gerard was sobbing so hard he couldn't see straight. He made a desperate attempt to grab the glass from Frank's hand, but Frank was fast enough to pull away.

"Gerard. Please understand. I'm doing this to be free. So I can love you forever. I can't be arrested again. I love you too damn much to stay away, and if my love gets me arrested one more time, they'll kill me. Please! This is for our love to have a chance." Frank let a tear slide down his face, but he looked away. "I'm sorry."

"FRANK! Noooo please! I'm begging you! We can make this work! I know it! We'll run away together. Where your record will never catch us." Gerard was crying uncontrollably. "Please just don't do this."

"Gee, Baby. Please look at me." Gerard dragged his head up and locked onto the love of his life through water-stained eyes. "This is for us. Everything I've ever done has been for us. I'm sorry." He tipped the glass to his mouth and swallowed blood red liquid in two gulps. He began to sputter and cough, dropping the glass and letting smash into millions of tiny pieces.

"]b]FRANK!" Gerard screamed as loud as he could. "FRANK"

"Gee.." Frank whispered roughly.

"What is it baby? You can tell me anything."

"Just re...remember. I... I... I love you. Forever." He swallowed painfully. "And. I'll always be with you." Swallow. "No.. No matter what. I love you." His head slowly dropped into Gerard's arms. His rapidly cooling body heaved with Gerard's.

"Frank...Frank.. No please! Come back! Frank Frank." Was all he could say over and over again.

"I'm sorry for this. But I can't live without you." Gerard reached into Frank's pocket and pulled out his switchblade. He flipped it open and held it above his heart. "This is for you." He stabbed himself hard, never letting more than a whimper escape him thinking, *If Frank can take it, so can I. *

He looked at the ground, watching his blood mix with broken glass. As his vision blurred, he leaned down and kissed the dead man's lips. "I love you," was the last thing his lips ever uttered. With a final shallow breath, Gerard Way collapsed on Frank Iero's dead body.

The blood continued to run, picking up some glass shards on the way. It kept moving once it hit the door. It flowed out onto the street where a walking policeman stopped when he heard a splash from under his foot. He looked down and saw the river of blood and glass, and took one look at the house where "HIS FAMOUS LAST WORDS" was carved forever in the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANX FOR READING ^^

HOPE YOU ENJOYED :)(: