Status: Complete

You Just Don't Bite and Leave

This is It

A simple teen of sixteen, named Shelly, giggled as a complicated boy named Gerard tickled her with kisses. As his lips trailed her neck, she giggled even more.

"Lets sit down," he suggested as he slowly led her to his favorite couch. Barley big enough for two, they were snuggled close to each other. Shelly leaned in close and whispered, "This night is going to be so special, I can feel it," just before planting a light kiss on Gerard's pale lips.

"Mmm you have no idea." Gerard kissed her with passion, slowly leaving her lips and going back to her neck. She tilted to the other side to give him more room. He found a spot and began sucking it to make it tender.

"Mmm that feels So good," she said moaning gently in her mouth.

"Just the way I want it," Gerard said seductively.

His tone sounded weird to Shelly, but she was getting a drowsy. She was about to nod off when she felt Gerard leave her neck. It felt strangely numb so she reached up and felt it. "Ow!" she said after merely grazing the tender skin.

"Hang on, let me look at it," Gerard offered. He tilted her neck, but something caught her eye. She turned fast enough to see Gerard's fangs closing in on the tender spot. She'd barley begun to scream when she passed out.


Shelly began to cry and instinctively touched the spot where she'd been bitten. The mark had gone away not long after she'd been turned, but she would never forget the way he had sucked on her neck. It had been almost a year since she'd been turned, and since, she hadn't seen or heard from Gerard.

Shelly was rare. She was special. All of her friends knew it, but they never knew the real reason. They thought it was just because she was a wacky girl who was hyper and crazy. The real reason was that she was a vampire, but not one that flees the light. She loved sunlight. More than healthy person should. She was normal, expect for the fact that she drank blood in addition to eating food, and could turn others. She could even turn into a bat! But only on rare occasions did she ever. She liked being wacky, but only in the normal sense.

The door rang and she jumped. She'd been to busy remembering that fateful night. She rushed over and took a look out the peephole. The owner of the apartment stood in full view so she open the chains and let him in.

"Is everything OK? Normally I only see you at the end of the month."

"Well, that's why I came. I wanted to see if you were OK."

"Me?! Really?"

"Yes, because the truth is, I haven't seen you in a year."

Shelly looked at the man puzzled. Only then did he slump to the floor, a dead heap. She screamed and ran over to him. He had a pulse but it was faint. Then his words hit. "What did he mean by he hasn't seen me in a year?" She thought out loud.

"Man your slow. Or were too busy thinking how delicious his blood might taste, because if I must, his is mighty yummy. But nothing can compare to yours. It was the best I've ever had."

Shelly looked up at the doorway with utter disgust. There standing before her, was the man she had once loved, who left her. "What are you doing here! Get away from me! All you ever wanted was my blood. You never loved me!" She stormed out forgetting it was her house that she just left open, that she could fly and get away faster, and ignored the fact that her heart was beating wildly for her to turn around.

Once outside, she began to run. She didn’t know why or where she was going, she just needed to get away. She ended up going to the park. She ran around until she couldn't anymore. She collapsed in the middle of the grass, face down, smelling the lush green.

She lost track of time, and drifted into another memory.

"Gerard," Shelly asked. "Do you love me?"

"Of course baby! Why would you ask?"

"Because, well, I don't know. You're just never around much anymore. Your always out late with other people."

"Only the guys. I swear! You can have my blood on it."

Shelly smiled showing off all her teeth. "You sure love to talk about blood don't you?"

"I'm a boy, it's my job." His mouth curved into a smile, imitating her and showing off his teeth.

"Wow! You have long canines. A vampire are we?" She said pretending to be scared.

"Indeed. It's fun." Shelly laughed at him, thinking it was all a joke.

"And would you turn me if I wanted it?"

"If you really wanted it." Gerard said, suddenly serious.

"OK tomorrow night, you can turn me." She said as she got up to leave. "Just don't make it hurt," she added with a wink.

"I promise you wont feel a thing." Gerard said winking back.


As Shelly noticed how dark it was, she wiped a tear from her eyes. Why was she so stupid. Is she hadn't made that joke, she wouldn't be alone today. It wasn't that she was a vampire, it was that he left her right after.

Footsteps pounded somewhere near by. She didn't care. They got closer and soon stopped right next to her.

"I'm so glad I found you!" Gerard panted right next to her. "I ran here as fast as I could. It took me time to figure out where you were."

"What are you doing here!" Shelly spat at him. "You left me remember!"

"I tried to call, but I had to go."

"Ya and leave me right after you made me a vampire!"

"You said you wanted it!"

"I was joking! Can't you take a joke?!"

"I'm sorry but is it really that horrible?!?!"

"Uh..." she stammered having to think for a minute. Had it been? No one had known, and blood wasn't the only thing needed for survival. She never had to kill when she drank, and she could fly. "I guess not," she admitted in defeat. "But you still never called."

"I know and I'm sorry! I couldn't."

"Yes you could have! If you really loved me you would have tried and found a way!"

"You're right about me not trying, but your wrong about me not loving you. I always have and always will." Before letting her say anything, Gerard scooped her off the ground and kissed her on the lips. "I could never stop loving you for as long as I live." He never let her respond before kissing her again, eventually trailing down to where it all began.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANX FOR READING ^^

HOPE YOU ENJOYED :)(: