Status: Complete

Love and Drugs Don't Mix

Ta Da

they're gonna clean up your looks
with all the lies in the books
to make a citizen out of you
because they sleep with a gun
and keep an eye on you, son
so they can watch all the things you do


She was staring at him. He didn't see. She pulled out a gun and shot him in the back of the head. Gerard crumpled to the floor, never to move again. Rachel just stared at him. She turned away laughing. ~Finally~ It was over.

because the drugs never work
they gonna give you a smirk
'cause they got methods
in keepin' you clean
they gonna rip up yo heads
your aspirations to shreds
another cog in the murder machine


Gerard sat there, a filled syringe inches away from the crook of his arm. Rachel just happened to walk in at that second. "Gerard, so I was thinking tha-" she stopped, horror struck at what he was doing. " I- What- Why?!" words were beginning to fail her. She just numbly sat down on the couch, next to Gerard, staring at the syringe that was frozen above is arm. His eyes searched her face.

they said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me
they could care less as long as someone'll bleed
so darken your clothes
or strike a violent pose
maybe they'll leave you alone
but not me!


Rachel tried to run but Gerard caught her. "Where are you going?!"

"Away!"

"Please. I promise you'll like it. It makes you feel nice!"

"Gerard! Please I don't want to! You can't make me!"

Gerard grabbed her arm and sung her around, using her own force to get her on the couch. He sat on her and held her arm out straight. He took the syringe and pulled the cap off with his teeth. He spit it out to the side and stuck her arm. She been crying the whole time but she screamed when the needle pierced her skin. She could feel the addicting substance go through her arm. He let go of her and got up once the needle was out, and she sank back into the couch. There was nothing she could do now.

"Why do I love you?"

"Because of this." He leaned down and kissed her lips. He cupped her head in his hands and the syringe fell, forgotten. She pulled him down and sat on him. They sat in a heavy make out session, the substance making it Utopia.

the boys and girls in the clique
the awful names that they stick
you're never gonna fit in much, kid
but if you're troubled and hurt
what you got under your shirt
will make them pay for the things that they did


She loved him, but she hated him for it. She loved the person that he was, but she hated what he did, and what he did to her. Every week when he's shoot up, he'd bring some for her and force her to take it. It made her high, but she never craved it. The only thing keeping her from addiction was her will power.

She'd learn to just sit down and take it. If she didn't, he'd make her, just like that first night. Terrified, no way out could be seen. It seemed though that he was trying to make up for it. Every night after he'd forcibly get her high, Gerard would have a make out session in complete bliss.

they said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me
they could care less as long as someone'll bleed
so darken your clothes
or strike a violent pose
maybe they'll leave you alone
but not me!

woahohhh yeah,!


Her patience was running thin. She couldn't keep this up week after week. Her love for Gerard was fading, but it would never leave. ~Fuck it! Why won't it just die so I can leave and not feel bad?!~ As long as he was alive, she'd love him forever. Together or apart.

they say all teenagers scare the living shit out of me
they could care less as long as someone'll bleed
so darken your clothes
or strike a violent pose
maybe they'll leave you alone
but not me!


Gerard was feeling bad. Why did he have to do this to the one girl he loved!! The one girl he wanted to spend forever with. Why did making someone else go through hell help him? He needed real help! He decided to go to rehab. One month, and it would all be over! Just one month...

all together now, teenagers scare the living shit out of me
they could care less as long as someone'll bleed
so darken your clothes
or strike a violent pose
maybe they'll leave you alone
but not me!


Rachel didn't care if he was in rehab and was going to get better. She never thought it would work. Even if it did, she'd been through too much and couldn't be with him anymore. The only way to let him go was if there was no other option. One of them would have to die. And it certainly wasn't going to be her!

She walked down the alley, not really believing what she was about to do. She had robbed Gerard's drug funds. If he were clean he wouldn't need them anymore. And even he wasn't, he would be dead. So why would he need money?

She got to the end of the alley and faced the man in front of her. All she could see was his hand. The rest of him was hidden in deep shadows. His rough voice spoke to her. "Put the money under the gun and take it. Never speak to anyone about this. To anyone. Good luck." She nodded and did as she was told. She walked away, doubts gone. It needed to be done.

teenagers scare the living shit out of me
they could care less as long as someone'll bleed
so darken your clothes
or strike a violent pose
maybe they'll leave you alone
but not me!


Gerard stepped out of the building. "Ah" he sighed. His first freedom in a month. It felt nice, and he was completely clean. He hadn't used and had no urge to. Being alone for a month gave him time to think. He didn't crave drugs, he craved his girlfriend: Rachel. He was going to ask her to marry him. She made him feel happy and complete.

He walked into the jewelers, completely giddy. He couldn't believe he was going to ask her. He just hoped she could forgive him. He found a simple silver ring with one diamond on it. He bought it and walked out.

As soon as he was out, he reached for his cell and dialed home. "Hey baby! I missed you so much!"

"Gerard! I missed you too! Are you OK?"

"I'm fine. Look, to show I'm serious, I have a surprise for you. Could you meet me tonight?

"Perfect! I have one for you too. I can give it to you then."

"Sweet! All right, tonight at 7. At the park?"

"No! How bout somewhere more private."

"Uh... OK I guess, if you want?"

" OK! Good. So tonight at 7, at our special spot?"

"See you then."

"Bye."

"Bye."

He snapped his phone closed and walked off to get dressed. He wanted to look nice.

At 7 Gerard was standing at there spot, waiting for Rachel. The ring was tucked on the inside of is tux, in a pocket. He was trying to stay calm but failing. He heard footsteps behind him but didn't turn around. He was trying to place it just right so she couldn't see it, but he could grab it fast. He was just about ready when he heard a gun go off. It hit is head, and he fell on the ground, the ring tucked under his dieing body.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANX FOR READING ^^

HOPE YOU ENJOYED :)(: