Status: Complete

My One True Love

Don't Leave Me Here Alone

Sigh. Why can't I just go home! What has only been a mere few hours in my life seems like an eternity when I'm not with her. She's my soul reason for survival. I can't stop thinking about her wherever I go. And all the bright colors she wears. Lustful reds, vibrant oranges, lushgreens. She's even brave enough to wear them all together! God! How much I love her. She's my sugar, always giving me that extra boost when I'm a little low on energy. I wish I could have her with me always, but I can't. Sometimes I can, but not for long. Someone always finds out she's hiding with me, and they send her away. God, how that just bugs me! OK this is ridiculous! I'm going insane without her. I don't care anymore.. I'm going home to be with her.

I got up from the chair when Ray stopped me. "Dude, where do you think your going?"

"I need to get something!" I hurriedly explained, every extra minute without her an endless torture.

"Frank." He said carefully laying his hand on my shoulder. "Leave her at home. She needs to stay there."

"Ray! You don't understand how much I need her! I would marry her if I could!"

"It wouldn't work!"

Itwould wouldn't. "Don't you think I know that?!" I exclaimed, almost to the point of desperacy to knock Ray over.

"Just making sure you weren't going to do something stupid like convince us you too should marry." Damn! How did he know what I wanted to do?!

"OK just.. just let me go! Please. There is something I really need to get?"

"What?" he asked getting impatient, knowing fully well what my answer was going to be.

"Sugar." I whispered, slightly ashamed at my addiction, yet not caring for more than a second. I turned around and bolted as he made a whatever motion. I ran for blocks not caring that there was an ever-growing pain in my side. Finally I saw my apartment and grabbed my keys, panting like a dog.

Not stopping to re-lock the door I ran to my room exclaiming "Baby I'm home!" As I jumped into bed with my one true love: a jumbo bag of Skittles.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANX FOR READING ^^

HOPE YOU ENJOYED :)(: