Status: Complete

Toasters and Boas Don't Mix

Don't Get Burnt

Mikey sat alone, pondering. Should he. Or should he not? Well why not?

Because you'd die?

But it's fun!

You think dieing is fun?!

Mikey sat up straight! He was going to do it! He didn't care! It was his toaster... and his boas! If he wanted to burn them... It was his choice! Purple, pink, green... who cares! It's all about the black baby! Who needs real feathers when you can fake ones, burnt to a crisp! Jumping up, Mikey ran for the boas fully intending to put them in the toaster and turn it on. Just before he grabbed the boas, he reached for a glass of water. He filled it up, and set it down on the counter next to the plugged in toaster. He turned to go looking for the boas, completely unaware that the water fell, some getting in the toaster. AT LAST! He found the boas! He dashed back to the soggy toaster, and stuffed the boas in. A grin only Mikey was capable of, started. His finger slowly moved towards the 'toast button. Slowly and deliberately, he crept towards his doom. He didn't want to miss any of the blackening of boas, so his glasses were only a few inches away. His finger only centimeters away. He was going to do it! His finger gently resting on the button, face in close, ready to watch the toaster. He was just about to apply pressure when-

Alicia and Serena where sitting on Mikey's gift. It was Charlie the magical leopluridon (really a unicorn with a fancy name). Serena was a fan girl whom Alicia had met at a concert. Serena wanted to give Mikey those boas, but someone beat her to the punch. But it turned out she got a better present, a chance to meet Mikey himself... ha! That beat boas any day.

Serena and Alicia were waiting for the perfect time to prance to the door. Seeing as they were only a block away, they could spare some extra time. However, they didn't waste much. Suddenly Alicia stopped talking and shot up straight. "My Mikey toaster sense is tingling!"

Mikey's finger was about to apply pressure to the toaster when a bang and a crash/b] from behind him caused him to stop and run and hide behind the kitchen counter. Cowering in fear, Mikey peaked his eyes around the counter. There on a really grumpy unicorn were his wife Alicia... and some random girl. Who was she? And what was she doing on a grumpy unicorn with his wife? There was only one way to find out. Stop hiding, and ask.

Alicia looked down at the tipped glass, dripping water, and soggy boas inside a plugged in toaster. It took only one guess to understand. "MIKEY!"

"Yes?" He said, arms hugged to his chest. The true signs of a coward.

"What were you thinking!!" she asked in a blind rage.

"Your right... what was I thinking? It needs sushi." He whispered, emoting a scared giggle, with his wife growing visibly redder.

"OK fine." He admitted defeat under his wife's intense glare. "I wanted to see what would happen. You know I'm attracted to burning stuff in toasters!"

"Awe Mikey... I didn't mean to get mad at you. I just don't want to ever see anything happen to you." Alicia got off Charlie to give Mikey a big smooch, leave Serena on an animal, wishing it were her, not Alicia kissing those gorgeous lips. However, she felt kind of bad for thinking that way when she realized that if it were her, she would have to slap the baby-like tender face of Mikey like Alicia was doing now. "DON'T YOU EVER DO SOMETHING THAT STUPID AGAIN! GOT IT?"

"Yes." He sighed. Officially admitting defeat. "But just one question. What are you riding and why!"

"Oh! That's Charlie the magical leopluridon (really a unicorn with a fancy name). He was going to be a random gift for you. But I don't know. Those boas of your caused a lot of trouble. A fan girl gave them to you didn't she?" For once since it happened, Serena was glad she didn't give Mikey those boas.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANX FOR READING ^^

HOPE YOU ENJOYED :)(: