Status: Completed

Unexpected

Ch. 7

~ current time ~

After awhile I had managed to stop crying. I moved back to Kevin’s right side and sat there.
How long I don’t know.
But I do know that suddenly I was climbing onto Kevin’s bed next to him. I laid my head down on his shoulder and held his hand in mine. I laced our fingers together and took in his scent.
He smelt so good up close.
Between being so close to him and pure exhaustion I managed to drift off to sleep. not giving a rats ass if anyone found us like this….found ME like this.

~4 months ago ~

I sat on my front steps watching the Jo Bros get ready for a small summer tour.
The whole family was busy loading up the bus. Well…everyone except Kevin, Joe, and Nick. Joe was with Leslie saying goodbye, Nick with Gabby, and Kevin was headed towards me.
“Hey”
“Hey leaving so soon?”
Kevin laughed. God how I LOVED his laugh.
“Yeah”
He sat down next to me.
“Another summer with out you guys.”
“We’ll all be okay…well except maybe the LOVEBIRD couples here.”
“Yeah”
“Good Luck!”
We both cracked up laughing has we spoke at the same time. You see Joe and Leslie were a couple AND so were Nick and Gabby. I felt so left out.
“I feel so…so…left out amongst them now”
Right on time. Great minds think alike.
“I know what you mean”
“Yeah”
Kevin smiled at me and I swear I saw his eyes twinkle.
“Come on boys’ time to go!!!!”
I saw an instant fade of Kevin’s smile has he heard his dad calling him and his brothers.
I walked Kevin to the tour bus where I received a hug from each member of the Jonas clan. My last hug being from Kevin; I had to fight the urge to cry.
“Take care Cassie Ann”
“I will”
“Ya know I love ya right?”
“Der”
“Do you love me?”
I gazed up at Kevin.
“Again…DER!!!!”
Kevin gave out a soft chuckle. I gave him another quick hug before he climbed onto the bus. Leslie, Gabby, and I watched the bus as it left. I remember shedding a few tears has I wished that what he said was really true.
♠ ♠ ♠
please oh please oh please comment!!!!