Something More then Just this Lonely City Corner

Familiar Laces on the Grass

I headed down the almost neverending sidewalk, my backpack strapped tightly on my shoulders as I gripped at the shoulder straps. I looked up at the clear blue sky, not a cloud was in sight.
You might think of me as a deep person, but I do walk with a small beat in my step. I looked over at the cheerleader's house, more so Kelly Hawkson, the biggest bitch Eleventh Avenue owns.
I glanced over at her with her fingers forming a backwards L with her fingers.
In all honesty, she was looking rather dumb like that.
Making weird faces and even having a backwards L made her look more dumb then she said I was. Hypocritical much?
I rolled my eyes with a sigh and headed up the sidewalk to my house, spinning the keyring around my finger, I looked over at my neighbor's grass, and sighed as I saw the converse shoelaces.
''Hey Ali-cat.'' I heard a deep voice from the other lawn, it was Toby Vikinson, been my neighbour since third grade. He asked me out seven times since then, never accepted it once. He still persists and I find him nice, but he's too popular for me to even imagine trying to keep up with. ''Toby.'' I greeted rather quickly back to him, unlocking the door, fumbling around with the keys as he headed up to me, ''Didn't see you on the bus.'' He spoke to me.
I looked over at him like he was crazy as I messed with the weird handle of my house, ''Toby, I haven't rode the bus since sixth grade.'' I responded simply.
Toby persisted, and corrected me, ''Ahh, no, you forgot about the time you broke your foot.'' He reminded me of how I had to ride the bus.
I glared over at him, ''Yes, I know. And it wasn't my foot, it was my ankle.''
I have really bad ankles first off. They're just weird.
It seemed like three unfortunate centuries before I opened my front door and headed inside, ''See you later Toby.'' I said just wanting to relax.
Toby nodded quielty, trying to play the guilt card on me, ''Oh...okay then bye.'' He said before turning around and heading back to his house.
I rolled my eyes and headed upstairs to my room, which was more of a loft.
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit short.