I Thought Vampires Would Never Hurt You Guess I Was Wrong

Thank You For The Venom: Part 1

I was just getitng off of work. I worked the night shift at a bar, and the next bar tender was coming into work. It was currently 3 in the morning, I walked to the back room to grab my jacket and keys. I walked out the door that led directly to the employee's parking lot.

I walked to where I parked my car but it wasn't there. I looked all over the parking lot just in case I parked it somewhere else and I wasn't looking in the right place. It was nowhere to be seen. I did the only thing I could do at a time like this. Perpare myself for the walk home. It was a 20 minute drive in the car so it would probably take me an hour to get home. I wasn't ready for this.

It was currently in the middle of autumn so it was a bit chilly out. I pulled my jacket closer to my body. I decided that I was going to walk bare foot. My shoes were heels and they were killing my feet already.(I've walked home in heels before and it is not fun)

I walked down the street singing "All That I've Got" by The Used silently in my head.

I got to the end of the street just passing an alley. I didn't think much of the alley since it was like all of the others. Dark and creepy. Some had a drunk or two with a prostitute. I just ignored them and they ignored me.

This one alley inparticular was creepy. More creepy than the rest. Instead of have drunks and prostitutes in it, it was empty. Except for the five guys that stood in a group. I figures they must be a gang. If I knew one thing that was to stay away from the gangs.

Unlike the drunks the gangs didn't always leave you alone. Especially if you're a young girl wearing what I'm wearing. A short skirt with a top that showed too much cleavage, my stomach and made my breasts look bigger than what they were. Basically it made me look like a prostitute or a stripper.

I sped up my pace a bit, a little frightened by them. Gangs always scared me. They'd scare you too.

Just as I was about to to be away from this horrible alley something or someone grabbed me. This someone threw me at four of the guys in the gang. I was guessing the guy that threw me was the fifth guy in the gang.

I fell to the ground with the force that he threw me with. The five guys then circled around me. At this point I was terrified. I didn't know what they were going to do to me or what I should do. If I ran I wouldn't get far at all. If I screamed nobody would hear me, even if they did they wouldn't came to my rescuse. I was helpless, like a couse that had been caught by a cat. This was my game of cat and mouse. I was the mouse and these guys were the cats that had caught me.

I looked up fearfully at the five menwho now had me trapped against the wall.

I looked at the guy who seemed to be calling the shots. Obviously he was learder. He had intense beautiful hazel eyes and shoulder length jet black hair. he was nothing less than beautiful.

I looked at the next guy and he seemed to resemble the first guy a bit. Brothers or cousins maybe. He also had those intense beutiful hazel eyes. His hair was a dark, dark brown almost balck but not as dark as the first guys. He also was nothing slight of beautiful.

I looked over at the third guy who had blonde hair, and the most beautiful blue eyes that I have ever seen. He had a more calming demeanor compared to the rest.

The fourth guy had an afro and it was pretty sweet. He had these amazing brown eyes that seemed to burn into you. Touching your soul and reading you mind, learning all your secrets. Learning all of you deepest, darkest secrets.

I looked to the last guy in the group. He had short black hair and gorgeous hazel eyes. He had tattoos on his arms and glared down at me. Being the shortest memeber of the group he was still taller than me. He intimidated me a lot. He scared me more than the rest. He was beautiful just like the rest of them.

All of the guys were dressed in all black. Not a single trace of color was found in the clothes. Even their skin held no color. They were so pale.

The last guy I observed stepped closer to me and I stepped back. He repeated this until he had me up against the wall. He placed his hands on either side of my head trapping me in.

I looked away from his eyes that bore into me, "Look at me." He hissed in my ear. I slowly turned my head to not look him in the eyes but look down at the ground. I couldn't bring myself to look the guy that was either going to kill me or rape me in the eyes.

"Looks like you got a scared one Frank. Man I wish she was mine. She'd be fun to mess with. Come on and grab her lets go." I shot my hea dup to look at the first guy I oberved. What was he talking about? Before I even had time to think about it I was grabbed by this scarey Frank guy. I opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out. I was gagged. The stupid first guy gagged me. Frank held onto my arms while he carried me. I fought the whole time.

"I can't take this." I heard Frank say. Then I felt a sharp pain in my head. The world around me became dizzy, and it made me sick. I closed my eyes to escape the dizziness, but instead I was sucked into blackness.

My head hurt so bad I couldn't take it. I reached up to grab my throbbing head, but my right arm didn't move. I opened my eyes and luckily the room was dimmly lit. I was lying in a bed that had black blankets and the walls were blood red. I looked around the room and stuff was scattered everywhere.

My eyes landed on my right wrist which was handcuffed to the bed post. I pulled on the cuff, but it just cut into my wrist. I was so focused on getting the cuff off I didn't notice five guys enter the room.

I heard someone clear their throat. "Good morning Nevaeh, or should I say evening. My name is Frank. Master to you. These are my friends. You will not talk to them unless I give you permission first. You only talk when I talk to you first. You will answer me with 'yes' or 'no' master. This is Gerard" He said pointing to the first guy I observed. "Mikey"(second) "Bob"(third) "and Ray"(fourth). He gave them a slight nod and they all walked out of the room. All except for Frank.

He walked towards the bed and I looked away. "A few ground rules. You do what I say when I say it. If you disobey me you will be punished. You don't want to get punished by me. You will wear this hand cuff when I'm at meetings until I can trust you enough to not have to wear it. You will get to stay in this room with me as long as you behave. If you misbeave you will get to stay in the basement. All of the guys have their own slave and you are mine. Got it?"

I just nodded my head 'yes'. "I siad got it? Answer me." I felt a sharp pain in my left cheek as his right hand made contact with it forcefully. "Yes, what?" I looke dup at him holding my left cheek. "Yes, master." He pulled a key out of his pocket. "Now I'm going to un-cuff you, but you better not run."

As soon as the cuff was off I pushed him and I ran. I threw the door open and it slammed against the wall from the force. I didn't know where to go so I made a quik turn right. I ran down the corridor as fast as I could. I heard him catching up to me. I made a sharp turn left into a room.

There were two girls in the room. They both had black hair. The one was glaring at me the other was looking at the door.

I hunched over out of breath. "Are you trying to escape from Frank?" The one not glaring at me asked. I just nodded. "That's not the best of ideas." I opened my mouth to ask them if they knew where the exit was but a scream came out instead. My arm was grabbed and yanked back. I was thrown to the floor and I moaned out in pain.

I looked up at Frank and he grabbed my hair pulling me up and literally dragging me back to his room. I foungt to get away from him the whole time. As soon as he got me in the room he threw me to the ground. "Looks like I'm gonna hav eto punish you. Since it's your first day I'll be nice. You get no food until I see it fit for you eat." (ok that would seriously be torture for me, because I'm constantly eating and no I'm not over weight. I just have a fast metabolism. I love food so much. lol) He grabbed my arm and pulled me up to my feet but quickly pushed me back down on the bed.

He put the handcuff back on my right wrist. I agin fought with it. That is until he got ontop of me and started kissing my neck. Just secinds after I felt the most unbearable pain imaginable. 'He's biting me.' I thought.

He pulled away and looked down at me grinning with blood on his mouth. My blood on his mouth. He opened his mouth and laughed. That's when I saw them. Razor Sharp teeth. "Of course I bit you. How do you expect me to live? I'm a vampire."

I looked at him like he was a crazy person. Vampires don't exsist. They only exsist in made up stories to scare little kids. "No, no vampires don't exsist." He laughed again showing off his teeth. "Oh, but they do. Infact my friends and I actually run the vampire world. We're roalty here and this is our castle. Now, I'm off to a meeting, and won't be back until later. See if you were good, you caould have stayed woth those two girls you met earlier."

He walked out of the room and I heard the door lock click. "Ugh. I hate it here already." After a few minutes of pointlessly lying in the bed bored my stmach growled. I looked down at it disgusted."Too bad, you can't be fed." Not long after and a few more stomach growls later my eye lids became heavy. I gave into the sleep that was reeling me in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credits to My Chemical Romance

I already have my two girls that I needed. Hope you like this story. I would really like feed back because I have a lot of confidence in this story and I really wanna know what you guys as the readers think. Also look out for my story "The Fight'" I'm working on updating it now.

Love, Ashley