I Thought Vampires Would Never Hurt You Guess I Was Wrong

Romance: Part 2

A/n: I heard this name in a movie and liked it before I heard it from The Used. So I didn't take it from that I liked it before I even knew who The Used was or that there was even a band called The Used.

I'm still sleeping from the previous chapter.

*The Dream*

I sat at home in my apartment curled up on the couch with my boyfriend watching comedy shows. We were more focused on each other rather than the show playing. Quinn slowly leaned in and ever so softly kissed my lips. I was just about to kiss him back when I felt a sharp pain in my side. I shot my eyes open ending my perfect dream.

*End Dream (Obviously lol)*

I looked up at Frank who was glaring down at me as he stood over me. I realized that i was un-handcuffed and on the floor. He had kicked me awake. "I don't want you dreaming like that ever again. I don't want you thinking abou thim ever again. I want you to forget everything about him, and the life that you shared with him. If you don't then I shall make it that he is nothing more than a memory to everyone."

He couldn't kill Quinn. I couldn't forget Quinn though. He's been my best friend since we were kids. I had to do what I had to do to save Quinn though. "Yes, master." He smiled down at me. Not a nice, friendly, warm, welcoming smile. A menacing, taunting, evil smile. He was happy he had won control over me.

What he didn't know. I wasn't doing what he said to please him or keep myself from getting beat, but to protect Quinn. I wanted to keep him safe. Even if I did know that I'd never see him again.

It's already beed two days and Frank hasn't fed me yet. He still drinks my blood. God forbid he went thirsty or hungry. As soon as he starts though I pass out. I can't take the pain. He doesn't like the fact that I pass out, so he hits me.

My eyes fluttered open to be greeted by a glaring Frank. This is how I woke up after passing out. He pulled the key out of his pocket and un-cuffed me. "Get up." He hissed. I did as he said, but almost feel over. I grabbed the night stand to steady myself. I was so weak that I could bearly stand on my own let alone walk.

Frank jsut looked at me digusted. "You're pathetic." I looked up at him a bit annoyed. "I haven't eaten for 3 days. What do you expect?" He got this very evil, hard expression where his left eye twitched a bit with anger. "Well I was going to feed you today. I kind of have to anyway if I wanna keep feeding off of you."

He grabbed my arm and yanked me towards the door. He turned left and durg me down the corridor. We soon reached a staircase and I saw the door. 'That was my mistake I went right instead of left. Not to self(love that song) exit is left not rigt.' I thought to myself.

"I'd get rid of that thought if I were you." He whispered in my ear. 'How does he know what I'm thinking?' I thought again. He lightly chuckled behind me. "I'm a vampire I can read your mind." I was shocked. 'So the night you took me in the alley the afro dude...' "Ray, but he's sir to you." 'he actually was reading my deepest secrets?'

He again lightly chuckled behind me. "Yes he was. Thank you for providing me with that information by the way." 'What information?' "Will you stop thinking?" I was actually happy that I was getting on his nerves. Yes I will master. But I'm not allowed to talk." I heard him sigh. "Point being?" I shut my mouth after that.

We soon arrived at a kitchen. The other four guys from the alley were there. Just them. The girls from the other day weren't with them.

'Master, can I please know the imformation that I privided you with?' I thought while he set a stake down in front of me. I looked at it digucted as I felt two arms snake around my waist. His left hand stopped ontop of mine and played with the ring that I wore proudly on my ring finger. "That you won't be needing this anymore." He whispered in my ear. His breath lingered there for a moment before his lips moved ot my neck where he normally bites me. 'One: you mean you are going to take my purity ring away? Two: I'm a vegetarian. I don't feed off of the innocent like you animals do.' I'm guessing all of the guys could hear my thoughts, because I felt a sharp pain in my right cheek. It wasn't Frank it was the leader of the group.

"Gerard!" I flinched as Frank yelled at Gerard. As Frank still had his arms around me and it startled me a bit. "You heard her thoughts Frank." Frank let go of my waist and took one step towards Gerard. Frank all of a sudden became really calm and that scared me more than when he was mad. "Yes, Gerard I did hear her thoughts. I will punish her. You don't touch her. She's mine, not yours." He then turned to me. "I don't care if you're a vegetarian. Eat this or not at all. Your choice."

My choice was to not eat, but that didn't go over to well with Frank. He force fed me the stake. The taste, the texture, and the thought all made me sick to my stomach. As soon as it was gone I ran straight to the traah and threw it all back up.

Frank got mad, because with me being this weak he couldn't feed off of me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me through a door and down some stairs.

It was dark and cold. My best guess is that this is the basement. "Since you can't respect us this is your new room until further notice." He flipped on the light and we indeed were in the basement. Before I knew it Frank had me pinned up against the wall. He grabbed the chains connected to the wall and locked them around my wrists.

He stepped back and looked at me. He raised his hand and brought it down forcefully hit me. H econtinued hitting me until I could barely keep my eyes open. He laughed before flipping the lights off,

I was completely surrounded by blackness. I couldn't even see three inches infront of me. I was stuck in the cold, dark, dripping, wet basement all alone.

'Innocence' by Avril Lavigne played silently in my head. It was mine and Quinn's song. It was played when we shared out first kiss. I thought back to it. I couldn't help it.

*Flashback*

Quinn and I went to our freshmen homecoming together. Neither of us had dates. Quinn didn't ask anybody and the right guy didn't ask me. Since neither of us drove me met up at the dance.

Quinn looked amzing in his black dress pants, his white button up shirt and his pink tie. Which I made him wear.

I wore a light pink dress. It had no straps and reached the floor. It was simple and plain, but hugged my every curve perfectly.

He smiled at me just like I smiled at him. 'Innoncence' by Avril Lavigne came on. "Can I have this dance?" Quinn asked putting his hand out to me. "You may." I ssid smiling as I put my hand in his. He led me onto the dance floor and wrapped his arms around my wasit. Just as my arms made their way around his neck.

We moved together to the music. This was perfect. I have always liked Quinn as more than a friend.

As the song came to an end that I didn't want to come. Quinn slowly pulled away and looked down at me. He always has been taller than me. he gently kissed my lips softly as the last line of the song was being sung.

That's how it all happened. How Quinn and I ended up together. Only to be torn apart by this vampire jerk Frank.

*End Flashback*

That had been the first night I fell asleep with a smile on my face. Even if I am in this horrible basement. I couldn't help but let my few tears fall, because I missed Quinn so much.

I was doing my best not to think about him, but it was hard. Quinn needed to stay safe, and I needed to protect him. The only way that could happen was if I forgot my best friend/boyfriend completely. I had to replace him with a heartless, cruel vampire. The life that I loved I had to forget. This was my life now.

Frank was my life now. I lived to serve him, nobody else. He could be the only guy in my life. I had to except that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credits to My Chemical Romance

I hope that all of you like it. I would really like some feedback to know what you guys as the readers think. please and thank you.

Love, Ashley