I Thought Vampires Would Never Hurt You Guess I Was Wrong

Kill All Your Friends: Part 3

*FF to the next morning*

I woke with a startle falling to the ground. “Ow.” I said as I rubbed my head. “What was that for?” I asking looking up into Frank’s eyes. “For thinking about your boy toy last night.” I got worried fast. ‘Did you hurt Quinn? Please I’ll do anything.’ I knew he heard me.

“No, I didn’t touch Quinn, because you gave into the fact that I own you. You are correct. You live to serve me. I’m your life.” He heard it all. Everything. From my flash back to my confession.

“Come on.” He said pulling me up the stairs and back into the kitchen. He sat me at the table. He walked over to the fridge and opened it. He pulled something out and walked back over setting it down in front of me.

‘What is it?’ I thought.

“Don’t worry it’s not meat. You need to eat. You need your strength.” I took a small bite and he wasn’t lying. It was a tofu and veggie mix. It was beyond good. I quickly finished. “You can come back to the room now.”

Frank grabbed my arm and forcefully led the way back to his room. “On the bed.” I did as I was told and I sat on the edge of the bed. He walked towards me and pushed me back so I was lying down.

He got on top of me and started to kiss me neck. I knew what was coming next and I tried to prepare myself, but I couldn’t. he bit my neck and I felt that familiar, unbearable pain again.

I held in every scream I could, but a few escaped. Frank didn’t like me screaming. I tried to keep as quiet as I could. He drank what he needed then pulled away and licked my still bleeding wounds. Once he was finished he grinned down at me. “MMM you taste so good.”

He wiped his mouth and got off of me. “Since you’re been so cooperative and well behaved. I’m going to let you mee the others. When I’m at meetings you’re allowed to hang out with them.”

Frank pulled me out of his room and turned to the right. He led me to the room I ran into my first day here. “You’ll stay here until our meeting is over.” Frank and the rest of the guys all walked out of the room. I heard the door click.

I turned to face the other four girls in the room. The two with the black hair I recognized form the other day. The other two I didn’t recognize.

I looked at the first girl. She was the one from the other day. She had black hair and had green eyes. She was the one that talked to me the other day.

I looked to the next girl with the black hair. She was glaring at me again just like the other day. Her blue eyes were like ice cold daggers stabbing me. If looks could kill trust me I’d be dead, brought back to life and re-killed.

The third girl had black hair that went down to her waist. She had pale skin. She didn’t seem to be too social with the first two girls but she was talking to the other girl I didn’t recognize.

The last girl had long, curly brown hair that went just past her shoulders. Her brown eyes were nice. She didn’t glare or ignore me. More like she felt sorry that I was here. She had a calming demeanor just like that blonde guy from when I was kidnapped.

I felt a little awkward with them staring at me. “Hi, I’m Nevaeh.” The last girl I observed answered me first. “I’m Abbi. That’s Honey. She’s a bit shy so don’t expect her to talk to you right away.” So far Abbi has been the nicest person to me. “I’m Ansley. That’s Celeste. Don’t expect her to talk to you anytime soon..” Ansley was the one who talked to me the other day. Celeste continued to glare at me.

“So there’s really no escape from this place?” I asked messing with the locked door. “No, plus like I said the other day. It’s not the best idea to try and escape from Frank. He’ll starve you again if not worse. Frank is heartless. If it comes to it he’ll go after Quinn.”

“How do you know about Quinn?” She shrugged a bit. “Wait you’re not a vampire too. Are you?” She lightly laughed. “No. I heard Frank complaining about you and some Quinn guy the other day.”

“Probably not the only guy Frank’s gonna have to worry about. Who knows how many guys she with. How many she’s slept with. Look at her, she’s gotten ‘slut’ written all over her.” I looked over at Celeste.

“What’s your problem? I never did anything to you. Oh for your information I wear a purity ring.” She walked over and got in my face, while the other watched.

“Well of you weren’t here then my best friend would still be here.” I didn’t even know her best friend. “I would gladly rather be at home with Quinn than here. You can have your best friend back I don’t care.” “No, I can’t have my best friend back.” She yelled before walking to the other side of the room.

Ansley walked over to calm her down. Abbi walked over to me. “She’ll warm up to eventually. She just misses Jenelle is all. Jenelle used to belong to Frank. The guys kidnapped up all at the same time last year. So were all real close. Jenelle, Celeste and Ansley became friends fast. Frank is just so heartless. She couldn’t put up with him anymore, so she committed suicide. That’s why she doesn’t really like you yet. She just wants Jenelle back. We all do.”

I looked over at Celeste and Ansley who were talking. I walked over to where they were sitting. “Can I talk to Celeste alone real quick?” Ansley looked at her friend before standing up and walking over to the other girls.

“You know I’m not trying to replace your friend. I’m sorry for what happened. I don’t’ want you to feel like I’m trying to replace your friend. You don’t have to like me, but I’d really like to be your friend. So I’m gonna start over. Hi, I’m Nevaeh and I play the bass(pronounced as the fish. An inside joke with my best friend who is Celeste. Lol that was such a great day. Lol)” She looked at me confused but laughed at my stupidity.

“I’m Celeste and I think you mean bass(pronounced as the instrument)”

Eventually Celeste warmed up to me. She still didn’t like the fact that I took Jenelle’s place. “So which guy do you all belong to? Don’t say Frank because then I know you’re lying.” “I belong to the king himself. Gerard.” Celeste said first. “And I belong to the king sexy brother Mikey.” Ansley said laughing a little. Ansley and Celeste then started to argue over who the sexiest brother was. I was right they were brothers. Honey spoke up and said ‘Ray’ very quietly but I still heard her. “I belong to Bob.” Abbi said lastly.

The rest of the time was spent joking around and a lot of me acting stupid. Just before the sun was about to rise I began getting sleepy.

I’ve been living a vampire lifestyle for about a week now. Just as I was getting sleepy the guys returned from their meeting.

‘I wonder if Frank would ever mention Jenelle.’ Obviously he heard that thought. He walked into the room and roughly grabbed my upper arms looking me directly in the eyes. “Don’t you ever talk or think about Jenelle. Got it?” This guy seriously annoyed me. “Yes, master.” He didn’t like when I talked then he didn’t like when I think I’m not allowed to think it. This guy confused me.

My goal figure out Frank.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credits to My Chemical Romance

Oh and Celeste is based off of my real life BEST FRIEND of over 13 years!