I Thought Vampires Would Never Hurt You Guess I Was Wrong

I Don't Love You Part:5

My mind was telling me to run, but I knew that find I did Frank would catch me, and who knows what he'd do to me then. I don't think I really wanna know.

I decided to not run. I walked over and sat by the other four. "You guys think we'll ever get out of here?" I asked the others. "Probably not." Ansley said. "I miss my old life so much." I said. "I can help you block him from your thoughts. I do it when I don't want Gerard to know what I'm thinking" I looked at Celeste as she said this. "You'd really teach me how to do that?" I asked, and she smiled at me. "Yeah."

I sat with Celeste the rest of the time working on it. "Ok all you have to do is just picture a brick wall. Now all of your thoughts are gonna be behind that brick wall. Whenever Frank tries to get to your thoughts and say you wanna think about Quinn, don't let him break that wall. Trust me it's a lot easier than it sounds. I promise."

I heard a door bang open. We knew the guys were home. We heard all the guys talking very loudly, getting louder as they got closer to the door. I noticed Frank's voice stand out the most. Yelling and arguing with the others. I could tell he was mad about something.

The door opened and all the guys except Frank walked in. All the girls left with the guys. I didn't know what to do so I just sat down there and waited. Not even a minute Frank walked in with a black eye. I wondered what happened but I refused to ask.

Frank roughly grabbed my arm and pulled me up. He drug me out of the room and back to his room and tossed me onto the bed. He didn't even try anything like he normally would. LIke normally he would bite me and he didn't even do that, so I guessed he feed while he was out. This might be how he got his black eye. Today he didn't he just changed and then got into bed.

He didn't even cuff me to the bed so I stood up and changed into some pajamas and then crawled into bed next to Frank. I felt Frank wrap his arm around me and pull me closer to him. Then I drifted off into the dreamless sleep I do every other night.

FF To The Next Morning

I rolled over waking up to a new day. I looked at Frank and saw that he was still sleeping. For the first time I noticed how dirty his face was. He stirred slightly before waking up and looking at me and said nothing. Normally he'd have a comment to make when I watched him sleep.

I stood up and started to walk towards the door. I stopped and looked back at Frank still laying in bed. "Where do you think you are going?" Frank asked me. "To the bathroom, come on." He looked at me for a few more seconds before getting up and following me.

"Sit down." I said to Frank as I grabbed a washcloth. Frank did as I asked and I got the washcloth wet. I sat down next to Frank on the side of the tub. I gently turned his face to look at me. I cleaned all the dirt off his face being careful of his black eye.

"Um... thanks, I guess. So finally you've fallen for me." He said cockily (Is that even a word?) "No, I haven't I just thought I'd be nice." I said standing up and putting the washcloth in the hamper. "Don't deny it you know you love me." I turned to look at Frank who was still sitting down watching me. "I don't love you."

Frank stood up. "You soon will." He said in a slightly angry voice. He then walked out of the door letting it slam against the wall. It kind of me jump slightly. I mean I didn't really say anything wrong to make him mad, did I? I followed him out the door and walked back to the bedroom and Frank wasn't there.

I changed into some dark wash skinny jeans and a plain t-shirt. I slipped on a pair of ballet flats and waked downstairs to the kitchen where I saw Frank. He was sitting at the table with his head in his hands.

I really hope I didn't make him that upset.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credits to My Chemical Romance

I finally updated, YAY! Sorry it took me so long.

Love Alice