I Thought Vampires Would Never Hurt You Guess I Was Wrong

With Me Tonight: Part 6

I sat in the chair next to Frank and gently touched his shoulder. "Are you okay? I didn't mean to upset you." He lifted his head and looked at me. His once beautiful hazel eyes(sorry that's what they look like in the pictures I have if they are not I'm sorry and I apologize), were slightly bloodshot and I could tell he was crying.

"I didn't mean to kill her." i was confused by this. "Do you wanna talk to me about it? I mean if you want to that is, and if not I'm always here and you can talk to me later." I looked at Frank and I watched as his face did something I never seen it do. It softened and he became completely vulnerable.

"I need to let it out. Maybe it will make me feel better. I haven't even talked to Gerard about this. I loved her. She just refused to love me back." I was confused by all of this but I was going to be there for him no matter what. "Who Frank?" He just looked up at me and I noticed his eyes start to water again. "Jenelle, I loved her so much, but she refused to love me back. I didn't want to be so mean to her like I was. It just that I lost it. I didn't want her to kill herself, I just thought that maybe if I was mean to her it'd scare her into loving me back. I just couldn't take all the girls falling for the guys like they did. I mean they all love each other and they still do. Last night while we were out we ran into Jenelle's twin sister and I just lost it again. I killed her. Gerard had to pull me off of her and it was too late. We couldn't save her she was already dead. Gerard and I got into a fight. He punched me and that's how I ended up with the black eye."

Frank broke down right there in front of me. I've never seen this side of him and I never thought I would. "Hey Frank calm down. I'm here for you. I'm not going to leave you. I promise. But you need to know you can't make someone love you. It doesn't work like that." I wrapped my arms around Frank and just let him cry. He needed to get it out.

After a few minutes of Frank crying he stopped and looked at me with those bloodshot eyes. I let go of him and grabbed his hand. "come on. Follow me." He stood up and followed me back upstairs and to the bathroom.

I started the water and made sure it was nice and warm before starting the shower. "Here warm showers help everything, I promise." He started to take off his clothes when he stopped and just looked at me, the way I did when he slept.

I began to get self conscious and looked away feeling a little embarrassed. I felt Frank gently turn my face to look at him. "Thank you." He said actually smiling at me for the first time. "You're welcome." He gently kissed me before starting his shower.

I decided to wait in the bedroom for him, I found one of Frank's books to read while I waited. Frank walked into the room about half an hour later. "Feel better?" I asked noticing his eyes were no longer puffy, and almost all the redness was gone.

He got on the bed and laid next to me. "Much better. The shower and talking to you really helped. Thank you again." I smiled. "It's not a problem. Really. I help my friends with problems all the time." Frank took the book and set it to the side. "Promise me one other thing." I looked at him confused. "Sure Frank anything." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. "Please stay with me tonight." I smiled at him again and wrapped my arms around him as well. "Always."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credits to My Chemical Romance.

Now before I post the next chapter I need a title a good one that I can't come up with. Ok. I will give you all a little taste so you can help me. It's gonna be love. lol. So I need a good title with who the credits go to. Thank you and I will not post until I have that title so.

Hey if you all wanna keep up on how the writing is going and when I'm gonna update again follow me on twitter, www.twitter.com/AliceOnABoat

Liece, Alice